My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild...

OK. So something weird is happening. Woke up this morning and turned the box on and nothing was clearing as it was last night. I just thought Id try doing the software updates and there were 47 so I did them and tried some channels and they were working. However these are the ones that the manual scan found which I'm not sure if it's all of them. It found 577 or something.

Also, I re-ran abm and it now shows a different error message. It says tuner failed to lock on to frequency.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Yep, try another build / image / whatever

I'm convinced certain boxes won't accept certain builds, it happens too regularly
Just thought I'd give an update just in case someone else was having the same problem with ABM. Using Wooshbuild V6 and ABM 3 days ago kept coming up with tuning failed fatal error message and can't lock onto frequency message. I flashed biohead's image instead to see if that'd help. It didn't at first but doing a manual scan found all the channels but didn't sort them into bouquets. However after doing the software updates for today I noticed one for ABM.

Tried it again after reboot and it works!

This is a weird one because I haven't updated my box since I flashed it a good few months back and still working perfect.

This is a weird one because I haven't updated my box since I flashed it a good few months back and still working perfect.
Tell me about it. Since the day I was having all those problems I haven't touched any cables, the setup is all the same. Only thing I did was the software updates and it started working.

Tell me about it. Since the day I was having all those problems I haven't touched any cables, the setup is all the same. Only thing I did was the software updates and it started working.

Oh well, at least you're sorted - the first box you got though was deffo dodgy.

The order that worked for me was factory reset, flash bioheads image, update abm config files and do all software updates. When I flashed biohead's image there were like 40+ updates and ABM was one of them. Also in abm change provider to Virg*in UK Pure.

Should sort it. Might just be an area thing cos I'm in 00013 area as well and mine only got sorted late last night so the frequency change might be a roll-out in stages.

Hi mate, I have got to MENU > SETUP > SERVICE SEARCHING then go into the AutoBouquetsMaker section but not seeing the same as you. Mine says AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2e instead

Hi mate, I have got to MENU > SETUP > SERVICE SEARCHING then go into the AutoBouquetsMaker section but not seeing the same as you. Mine says AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2e instead

What box do you have? (it says on the front) ... what firmware do you have on it?

What box do you have? (it says on the front) ... what firmware do you have on it?
It is Zgemma H.2H the FW I was using was ''h2hwooshbuild'' going to reflash it with ''BaseBuild-v2-wooshbuild-H2H'' as last week when I used that one the Autobouquets was the same as yours.

Ok, you've gone wrong somewhere with it because the Wooshbuild firmware for the H2.H uses Autobouquetsmaker as standard - AutobouquetsE2 is the default bouquet creator for firmware on satellite boxes.

While looking at your pictures I noticed our boxes are not the same. Mine does say H.2H on the actual box but after looking at yours I am missing the switch under Loop out. Also on my packaging the box come in their is a sticker that says H.2H but under it written on the box H.2S.

While looking at your pictures I noticed our boxes are not the same. Mine does say H.2H on the actual box but after looking at yours I am missing the switch under Loop out. Also on my packaging the box come in their is a sticker that says H.2H but under it written on the box H.2S.

Yeah, I believe all H2.H receivers now are modified H2.S receivers where the second satellite tuner in them has been replaced by a cable tuner essentially making them a H2.H

Yeah, I believe all H2.H receivers now are modified H2.S receivers where the second satellite tuner in them has been replaced by a cable tuner essentially making them a H2.H
Ahh right, that is good to know then. Just on the flash screen now with music. Hopefully this time I can follow your guide to a T and get it working.

I am getting their. Got 1 to 5 SD working now for virgin. A bit glitchy though.

Reactions: ste
Back