My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild...

Hi Ste,

Excellent thread.

I managed to flash by H2H box today following your instructions.

Also, I have started softcam but can only get a list of channels. The actual vidoe does not display. I can confirm the netid has also been added to ABM and the tuner section.

Would you have any idea why?

Kind regards BL.

Hi Ste,

Excellent thread.

I managed to flash by H2H box today following your instructions.

Also, I have started softcam but can only get a list of channels. The actual vidoe does not display. I can confirm the netid has also been added to ABM and the tuner section.

Would you have any idea why?

Kind regards BL.

This will be a line issue - have you purchased a line and do you have it in the correct format?

This will be a line issue - have you purchased a line and do you have it in the correct format?
Hi Ste,

Managed to resolve the issue.

I needed to scan the tuner as well as ABM.

Although, I noticed that I had to rescan this morning as well. On the tuner list 3 are showing and I deselect the 2 not relevant. Is there a way to have that defaulted, as do not want to scan every morning.

Kind regards BL.

Hi Ste,

I needed to scan the tuner as well as ABM.

Although, I noticed that I had to rescan this morning as well. On the tuner list 3 are showing and I deselect the 2 not relevant. Is there a way to have that defaulted, as do not want to scan every morning.

Kind regards BL.

No you don't, you either scan via the service searching menu or via ABM but not both - ABM should be configured to do a daily scan.

If you're not using any of the tuners, once you've changed them to not configured, you need to press the green button so it saves this setting or it will revert back. The H2.H only has 2 tuners (1 satellite and 1 cable) and not 3.

Thanks Ste,

Yes, aware that there are only 2 tuners so thought it was a bit strange, there was a 3rd option.

I have read both threads and some gold in them with helping setup the tuner. So thank you.

I shall take another look at ABM to set the scan period.

Kind regards BL.

Hi Ste,

Same problem this morning I am afraid.

I checked the tuner config and disabled the sat tuner and tried to run ABM and got no joy.

Sorry, any ideas ?

Kind regards BL.

Hi Ste,

Same problem this morning I am afraid.

I checked the tuner config and disabled the sat tuner and tried to run ABM and got no joy.

Sorry, any ideas ?

Kind regards BL.

Some images would help of what you can see in tuner config and your settings etc.

Have wooshbuild setup on h2h for a while. I do software update (package list) regularly and there are always some plugins to update even if I check it daily. However, for the last 5 days or so it's showing nothing to update. Is this real or has something broken with wooshbuild updates? (P.s Feed status is showing 'green')

Have wooshbuild setup on h2h for a while. I do software update (package list) regularly and there are always some plugins to update even if I check it daily. However, for the last 5 days or so it's showing nothing to update. Is this real or has something broken with wooshbuild updates? (P.s Feed status is showing 'green')
Hi Ste,

Please find a number of images that hopefully are helpful in understanding what I am doing wrong!

Kind regards BL.IMG_20171102_165553[1].jpg IMG_20171102_165621[1].jpg IMG_20171102_165643[1].jpg IMG_20171102_165720[1].jpg IMG_20171102_165735[1].jpg IMG_20171102_170037[1].jpg IMG_20171102_170351[1].jpg IMG_20171102_165720.jpg IMG_20171102_165735.jpg IMG_20171102_170037.jpg

You have changed provider to scan to V*rgin Media UK Pure - I just leave it as cable brute force which is detailed in my guide... maybe this is where you're going wrong.

There is only 2 tuners listed though in your picture on tuner config.

Hi Ste,

I changed it to cable brute.. but to no avail. If anything I noticed that less channels were being picked up. I also tried changing the Virgin pin code to another location and then rescan and that did not work also.

To help further troubleshoot the matter, I have now added my Sly cable and ABM picks up the channels for Sly okay.

I would be really grateful for any further guidance that you may have on the issue.

If helpful I have attached some screenshoot from ABM settings for your perusal.

Kind regards BL.

Attachments

• IMG_20171103_205158[1].jpg
    IMG_20171103_205158[1].jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20171103_205208[1].jpg
    IMG_20171103_205208[1].jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20171103_205222[1].jpg
    IMG_20171103_205222[1].jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20171103_205225[1].jpg
    IMG_20171103_205225[1].jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20171104_090655[1].jpg
    IMG_20171104_090655[1].jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
Don't do a scan in that section with cable brute force, just set that in tuner config under provider to scan press green button to save and exit out. Scan with ABM - if you're having trouble, you may have the wrong net id - there's several for that area so if you can't get the right one from a genuine TiVo box, you'll have to try them all.

THANK YOU Ste!

The Network id, although correct for my idea was not the one on the V box. I checked the id on the box and once Zgemma was updated, all the channels worked.

Whats really interesting is that the network id on the box is showing for another area.

Thank you for your help - much appreciated.

Kind regards BL.

Reactions: ste
THANK YOU Ste!

The Network id, although correct for my idea was not the one on the V box. I checked the id on the box and once Zgemma was updated, all the channels worked.

Whats really interesting is that the network id on the box is showing for another area.

Thank you for your help - much appreciated.

Kind regards BL.

Good news! ... what was the id you ended up using? may help others having a similar issue :)

Back