My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild...

Hi, none of the channels of the channels on my zgemma h2h are working anymore, I formatted my pc afew weeks ago and it's stopped working since, I'm assuming it's something to do with my ip address and Filezilla being linked?, however after that ive installed Filezilla again went through the same steps to install the line, tried cccam and newcamd but not working, even got a new line from my provider but it still doesn't work, I even reset the box and flashed it again and reinstalled the internet on box, but nothing!, I have also checked the vm cable and it is connected from both ends

Anything else I can try, or am I doing something wrong?

formatting your pc won't stop your box from working.

What have you got installed on the box? if you have the IPTV Player plugin installed are you able to stream anything on it?

formatting your pc won't stop your box from working.

What have you got installed on the box? if you have the IPTV Player plugin installed are you able to stream anything on it?
Im not using iptv, I got a line to use vm cable on my zgemma box

Im not using iptv, I got a line to use vm cable on my zgemma box
I realise that, but if you have the IPTV player plugin which offers catch up a movies etc if that doesn't stream then it probably not connecting to the net

I realise that, but if you have the IPTV player plugin which offers catch up a movies etc if that doesn't stream then it probably not connecting to the net
So I can try the iptv plugin to see if the box is connected to the internet without an iptv line ?

Hi, none of the channels of the channels on my zgemma h2h are working anymore, I formatted my pc afew weeks ago and it's stopped working since, I'm assuming it's something to do with my ip address and Filezilla being linked?, however after that ive installed Filezilla again went through the same steps to install the line, tried cccam and newcamd but not working, even got a new line from my provider but it still doesn't work, I even reset the box and flashed it again and reinstalled the internet on box, but nothing!, I have also checked the vm cable and it is connected from both ends

Anything else I can try, or am I doing something wrong?

After you installed the line again, did you restart the softcam in softcam panel?

yes, the iptv player plugin.
I tried the iptv plug in, that worked

After you installed the line again, did you restart the softcam in softcam panel?
Yeah I did, channels still ain't working after the restart I tried adding the line through Filezilla and it didn't work

I've managed to get the line working now, restarted everything and installed it again, seems to work now, however im now having a problem with epg importer, I went epg to import automatically but it doesn't let me, and I tried manual input but it says there's nothing to input, most the channels do not have the epg so can't see what's on the channel without clicking it

Last edited by a moderator:
in epg importer click blue button
choose rytek sat,virgin xml tv form the list of sources
make sure theres a green tick in the six categories that open up
back out to epg importer
click yellow

Hi woosh another issue if you coupd please advise regarding epg info. On my VU+ solo2 box i have infinity installed with a line and a IPTV service. After i had installed infinity i then sent my IPTV across via zoc terminal, during this process something has happened to epg import as my only options to select is the following:

IPTVNOW (my iptv provider which i have ticked for my service)
UK - Freeview
Uk - FTA
Uk - International
Uk - sky Dead
Uk - Sports/Movies
Uk/Ireland Virgin - Freeview
Uk/Ireland Virgin - FTA
Uk/Ireland Virgin - International
UkIreland Virgin - Sky Dead
Uk/Ireland Virgin - Sky Live
Uk/Ireland Virgin - Sports/Movies

It doesn’t matter if i tick all boxes or just my iptvnow, i am only getting epg info on my iptv channels and not on my line channels or free channels. I recall you saying last week that rytec should be in the list, but its not. How can i fix this please

You will now need to select your import sources for the EPG - The standard ones should already be set but I find that the V*rgin EPG doesn't populate that well so I have an extra sources file which goes into ROOT > ETC > EPGIMPORT ... if you're interested in this, here it is...
https://www68.zippyshare.com/v/YnPhAcH1/file.html
Is there any chance that you can upload this file again? I have an epg problem with cable and the link is dead.

Hi, I've not used my box for a few weeks and turned it on the other day but channels wouldn't work , line was active but Internet does not seem to connect on box but Internet is workin at home.

So I tried to flash my box again to see if it resets the box to see if Internet would work. Internet seems to have connected on box but box is not flashing,, I am getting 'http error 404' or something along them lines, as well as one other error message on a blue screen stating there's a software issue.

Is there anything I can try to sort this problem out?, thanks.

Back