My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild...

Red button plugins mount manager and made sure mount path is media/hdd - sometimes, it reverts to sda1.

Quick question... Why do some channels work for a while and then stop working (black screen)?

It can't be my line because other channels are working fine. For example, today the new Sky Sports Football channel worked for a bit then I got a black screen. Move away, then come back, it works then stops working again. Same happened with Sky Sports Mix yesterday.

I change over to Sky Sports 1 or any of the other channels and it's working fine which makes me think it can't be my line.

What causes this? Could it be a problem with my image or something with my setup?

It can be your line - ask for a test line in the relevant thread to rule it out before looking into anything else.

I'd also suggest starting a thread with your issue for a better response as this isn't really a setup issue.

What happens if you restart your softcam manually when this happens? What cam? What image/build?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

What happens if you restart your softcam manually when this happens? What cam? What image/build?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

If I restart my softcam the channel sometimes returns but other times I still get the black screen.

I'm not sure if this is correct but I think the cam version is mgcamd_1.38r1 and my image is Wooshbuild v5.

Another question, is there a way to add a Virgin skin to this build? I love how you can change from the Sky HD skin to the Sky Q skin in a matter of moments, is it possible to add a Virgin skin to this?

Help...ive been given an early zeegema box to flash its the iCloud 2 one...now when i put image on usb and put to box the box will not flash...now ive flashed quite a few boxes with this usb and never an issue....please help

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Help...ive been given an early zeegema box to flash its the iCloud 2 one...now when i put image on usb and put to box the box will not flash...now ive flashed quite a few boxes with this usb and never an issue....please help

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

This has nothing to do with this thread - please start a thread of you own. Thanks.

Hi guys,

Just bought myself a Zgemma H2H and flashed it to wooshbuild V5. Starting the "easy setup" with basebuild and it's saying "-you're satellite box is not connected to the internet. Please resolve the issue". I've connected it to the internet with an Ethernet cable. When I go out of the build and onto menu-> network test.. it's all coming up green and saying it's connected.

Any advice??

Thanks in advance

Hi guys,

Just bought myself a Zgemma H2H and flashed it to wooshbuild V5. Starting the "easy setup" with basebuild and it's saying "-you're satellite box is not connected to the internet. Please resolve the issue". I've connected it to the internet with an Ethernet cable. When I go out of the build and onto menu-> network test.. it's all coming up green and saying it's connected.

Any advice?

Hi guys,

Any advice??

Thanks in advance
Sorry for blank reply was a mistake, wanted to say that i was just in the process of trying to flash woosbuild for a freind and im having the same exact issue, i know the box is conected to net as ive run a network test and i have an i.p address for the zgemma.
also tried going to the wooshbuild site via the external download section for wooshbuild and im getting site cannot be reached, maybe issues with wooshbuild server. any more info will be appreciated

Try this one wbv6 zgemma h2h :(y):

https://mega.nz/#F!CJU0XSxa!klpdxORtOXIkU4ZbCRypkQ

All so follow this guide to the letter it works a treat :fuckyou:

http://www.techkings.org/threads/my-h2-h-set-up-thread-using-wooshbuild.127252/
Sorry for blank reply was a mistake, wanted to say that i was just in the process of trying to flash woosbuild for a freind and im having the same exact issue, i know the box is conected to net as ive run a network test and i have an i.p address for the zgemma.
also tried going to the wooshbuild site via the external download section for wooshbuild and im getting site cannot be reached, maybe issues with wooshbuild server. any more info will be appreciated

Thanks Dave,

but I don't think we can follow the guide to the letter if our box's are telling us that there is no internet connection (despite the network test showing there is)

Thanks Dave,

but I don't think we can follow the guide to the letter if our box's are telling us that there is no internet connection (despite the network test showing there is)

I agree. You cannot get past this point. I've tried restarting network, restarting box, restarting GUI. Taking the plug out. Everything. Wooshbuild will not load on to the box without an internet connection . I flashed numerous sorts of zgemma boxes and can honestly say something is not working somewhere. Plus wooshbuild site cannot be reached

Back