My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild...

I can't get this to work
Think I've got whoosh v5 as am on a h2 box with only cable
My autobouquets says 28.2e and doesn't have the option to configure tuner
Any help much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I can't get this to work
Think I've got whoosh v5 as am on a h2 box with only cable
My autobouquets says 28.2e and doesn't have the option to configure tuner
Any help much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This thread is for H2.H - I have posted in your other thread, better not to ask the same question in various posts as it confuses things ;)

I've installed Wooshbuild to my H2H, is there any way you can have JUST the satellite working on this? I have bought this box as I am soon getting VM in my area but will just need satellite for now.
I've disabled Tuber B and configured the provider to my local area but when I try to scan in ABM it keeps coming up with error 'Tuner Failed Fatal'.
Anybody know a better build just for Satellite or know what I'm doing wrong?

Double check in tuner config that tuner B is still set to not configured as sometimes, if you don't press green to save choice, it reverts back. Also check ABM providers V*rgin UK is set to NO.

You should just have the 1 satellite cable plugged into the LNB F port on the box when scanning.

Hi @ste - For some reason my 1TB HDD isn't getting detected on my H2H. I get 'no storage devices found' when going into initialise the disk. Ive format it using the low level format tool but same issue?

Are you aware of issues with OpenATV6.0? The drive was working ok using 5.3

can't get any lines to work with this build, installed it as you said until it came to installing line

I've tried CWS= line in newcamd.list, both via telnet (filezilla) and USB, neither are recognised

N: host port etc 01 02 as CCcam.cfg file - nothing

C: line added to etc folder, nothing at all will activate in softcams, rebooted the box a dozen times, nothing will work

with CWS there's supposed to be a space between CWS and = ... also, some lines wont work unless you add the keepalive line too (I have experienced this).

also, a C line goes in the KEYS folder too and not etc ... a C line only goes in the etc folder on ViX images whereas Wooshbuild uses ATV.

I C&P the lines straight from the server, so the spaces etc would be correct..

the C line I saved as CCcam.cfg and put this in usr/keys.
Rebooted box>ssoftcam panel

the only things in there are oscam atv
mgcamd 1.38

I've just added
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = (port num)

before the CWS = line, still nothing....

If it's cline ne CCcam.cfg you need to use cccam. If cccam isn't there in softcam panel press blue button to install and download CCcam 2.3.0

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

there's three or four cccam softcams in the list to install, they go up to ver 2.0.11

I've installed one or two and a few others bu can't get a line to work...

Lets just stick to one cam at a time lol, so we are using mgcamd 1.38 with nline in newcamd.list starting with CWS = as per the line you sent in pm.

In softcam panel

Select Cam 1 needs to be mgcamd_1.38r1 (press right to change cam)
Select Cam 2 needs to be no cam

Then press green to start or restart cam

As per screen shot

mgcamd1.38_LI.jpg

I've got ver 2.3.o running already, it's in the softcams panel

just uploaded the mgcam.cfg and newcamd.list file, nothing happening at all

Lets just stick to one cam at a time lol, so we are using mgcamd 1.38 with nline in newcamd.list starting with CWS = as per the line you sent in pm.

In softcam panel

Select Cam 1 needs to be mgcamd_1.38r1 (press right to change cam)
Select Cam 2 needs to be no cam

Then press green to start or restart cam

As per screen shot

View attachment 24834

f**k me pink - it's just done summat!...starting cam 1

Back