My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild...

I've got this build on two boxes. One of them is fine. The other box has a strange issues where most of the time I can't adjust volume from the box. The volume is showing as increasing/decreasing but the sound level on the tv is the same whether it's full or at the lowest setting. The only time there's a change is when I drop the volume to '0' and this effectively mutes the sound. Strangely every once in a while it works but can't work out a pattern. Anyone else come across this and know how to fix it? Gets annoying havin to keep getting the tv remote to adjust volume.

there's three or four cccam softcams in the list to install, they go up to ver 2.0.11

I've installed one or two and a few others bu can't get a line to work...
If it's cline ne CCcam.cfg you need to use cccam. If cccam isn't there in softcam panel press blue button to install and download CCcam 2.3.0

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
use cccam 2.3.0 install this and restart it in your softcam panel

cheers chaps, will ahve to try again tomorrow, we know the line's ok thanks to dsayers (cheers matey) will have another bash at it tomorrow, gotta go out now!

Cheers Ste, I've DL this, do you suggest i remove all files in my usr/keys folder and replace them with these? - as it stands, there's several newcamd .list files, one I put there that is 87bytes and bizzarely, another one that creates itself when i close down filezilla that is 154 bytes

Cheers Ste, I've DL this, do you suggest i remove all files in my usr/keys folder and replace them with these? - as it stands, there's several newcamd .list files, one I put there that is 87bytes and bizzarely, another one that creates itself when i close down filezilla that is 154 bytes

Yes - do that... there shouldn't be more than 1 of each file in there.

Try and do it over your network rather than using FileZilla.

there's several newcamd .list files, one I put there that is 87bytes and bizzarely, another one that creates itself when i close down filezilla that is 154 bytes

I can teamviewer you if you want and see whats happening with that file creating on boot, try mine or stes files first but delete everything in the folder before you send them over

been maplins, new splitter, new f'plug
downloaded blank files from Ste's upload, edited CCcam cfg file with new c'line, tried it in softcams, no new ecm info

changed it to CWS line, pasted it into Ste's newcamd .list, softcams, green button, no new ECM info

this build doesn't work with this box

You can try my backup but there is no reason why you cant get it working on wooshbuild it has been running fo months without issues so we must be missing something simple, you are getting all FTA sd channels and signal on premium?

I can teamviewer you if you want and see whats happening with that file creating on boot, try mine or stes files first but delete everything in the folder before you send them over

deleted everythingexcept the oscam_atv folder, rebooted box, Dragged Ste's stuff in there, edited firstly the CCcam.cfg file, then changed the line to mgcamd at the server end, pasted it into the newcamd list, nothing, no new ecm info on anything

think it's time to DL open atv v 6

It's very unusual - if you have the correct version of Wooshbuild for the H2.H, it should be fine but saying that, I was helping someone last week and we just couldn't get the line to clear on his box although it was working fine on mine and we was at a dead end but then he tried the line in oscam and that seemed to work for him o_O

You can try my backup but there is no reason why you cant get it working on wooshbuild it has been running fo months without issues so we must be missing something simple, you are getting all FTA sd channels and signal on premium?

not getting any channels on anything, a scan brings nothing in, no fta or anything else, got netid set right as well...

there's three others in the past two days who I have spoken to in here who can't add a line with exactly same set up, H2H using WB v 5

not getting any channels on anything, a scan brings nothing in, no fta or anything else, got netid set right as well...

Well that changes things so there is an error somewhere we need to get FTA working before playing with cam so how are you trying to setup cam with no channels?

Back