My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild...

You should at least be getting the 1-5 in SD otherwise the line wont make any difference - also, you wont get a signal level showing until you have a picture.

Also, when you flash Wooshbuild - it downloads the latest version onto the box which currently utilises ATV6.

just been to abm and it says virgin fta and it was set to 'no' I've changed this to yes and am running another scan...58% finished and nothing yet...nope O channels found

In AutoBouquetsMaker Providers, V*rgin FTA isn't an option initially - it says V*rgin (UK) and where there's a no next to it, change it to yes and that's when it brings up the options to select your area - make sure you area is correct... on the additional menu you now see saying "FTA only" leave that as no... hit green to save these settings before going back to ABM to scan.

I've PM you Ste, this box is doing my nut in, six hours yesterday and 3 hours today, jesus wept, I only wanna watch telly :mad:

In AutoBouquetsMaker Providers, V*rgin FTA isn't an option initially - it says V*rgin (UK) and where there's a no next to it, change it to yes and that's when it brings up the options to select your area - make sure you area is correct... on the additional menu you now see saying "FTA only" leave that as no... hit green to save these settings before going back to ABM to scan.

in that menu, V uk was yes
v uk area was set with my netid and yes
generate main bouquet was yes (all cannles)
generate sectoions bouquets was yes
and generate HD bouquets was yes

the fta option between are and main bouquet was set to no and i changed tis to yes before the last scan, ive just set it to no again and I'll do another scan

where's the netids?

sorry about this, just found em, the one i had in was correct, still no joy

Last edited:
and thats the end of this little adventure
selected country
selected region
confirm flashing wooshbuild? - yes
error, not enough free space on that brand new freshly formatted 32gb usb stick as it needs 300mb

Probably not formatted in the correct format or just needs a low level format... easy enough to sort.

can't get any channels at all, not even 1-5
line cannot be installed neither, it's either a duff box or my two seperate downloads have been corrupted.

downloading bioheads atv build now for cable only

bioheads image won't do as it's told neither, put it on a formatted usb stick and rebooted box. wooshbuild loads up

will to live lost about four hours ago

bioheads image won't do as it's told neither, put it on a formatted usb stick and rebooted box. wooshbuild loads up

FTP the zgemma folder to media/hdd/images on box blue software manager flash online then blue for local press yellow for devices choose your storge device then images then go in zgemma and h3 highlte karnel.bin and press green to flash

will do now!
or not

there isn't a folder within media/hdd called images
there's a folder already there called zgemma and when I try to drag bioheads folder in filezilla says that it's already there and it's exactly the same size etc

Last edited:
Hi, I've probably posted this in the wrong forum, does anyone know how to increase the display resolution on a WooshBuild v5 enigma 2 box? I've recently flashed my device but the dispay has a big black border and doesnt take up the entire space on the TV, sure there is a dsplay setting somewhere i'm just having trouble finding it!

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Cheers!

pabloescaban

try my backup image from my H.2H
http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/folfFAiv/file.html

just set your net id and do a scan
it has installed
Mgcamd 1.45a
mgcamd 1.38
CCcam 2.0.11
CCcam 2.09
insert your line and try m8

and various skins