My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild...

Hi, trying to flash a new h2h and im putting the wooshbuild files onto a usb... force etc and the rest on the root of the usb and then i put the usb in the front port and its just not flashing.. FL5H is not showing on the box and it gos straight to counting up... what am i doing wrong.... ive tried a sandisk usb and an intenso usb.. tried them both in front and rear usb ports of the h2h... help

You don't put the individual files on the usb drive - you put the complete zgemma folder and it's subfolder / contents onto it.

hi ste i have tried it that way aswell and it didnt flash... ive just tried another brand usb.. the 3rd one i have tried and its finally flashing ,thanks

Reactions: ste
Couldn't you use Dropbox or an alternative file sharing site? when I clicked download it downloaded the xml but then a pop directed to another site that AVG reported as unsafe and the amount of adds ETC on there is crazy

I always use zippyshare, never had a problem with it - 1 popup which you simple close and jobs done :)

Also, don't you need an account for dropbox? ... zippy is free and no account required - totally anonymous.

If you can suggest an alternative that you don't need to sign up for an account to use then i'm all for it :)

Will follow this tomorrow.

Going to put line details ( N line ) on USB just now, along with basebuild.
I think i'm doing this correct, if not, I can revert to FileZilla.

Not sure if this should be in Whooshbuild Support thread, or is ok here.

Wow..ste thanks so much..what a brilliant guide, followed it exactly, all working spot on!
Cant thank you enough...

Reactions: ste
Great step by step tutorial STE....have followed everything to the letter, but after 8 hours I just cannot get to the
AutoBouquetMaker - Provider page (v6) on my H2H box. I know I must be doing something wrong somewhere...
would be forever grateful for help in completing my Virgin install...

Great step by step tutorial STE....have followed everything to the letter, but after 8 hours I just cannot get to the
AutoBouquetMaker - Provider page (v6) on my H2H box. I know I must be doing something wrong somewhere...
would be forever grateful for help in completing my Virgin install...

Are you using Wooshbuild? ... ABM Providers are accessed by MENU > SETUP > SERVICE SEARCHING then go into the AutoBouquetsMaker section.

Are you using Wooshbuild? ... ABM Providers are accessed by MENU > SETUP > SERVICE SEARCHING then go into the AutoBouquetsMaker section.
Hi STE...yes, using Wooshbuild V6...when I follow MENU > SETUP > SERVICE SEARCHING then into ABM section I end up in Options > AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2E with non changable options of Area/Scan Mode/Sort Option etc.
Any ideas?

Hi STE...yes, using Wooshbuild V6...when I follow MENU > SETUP > SERVICE SEARCHING then into ABM section I end up in Options > AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2E with non changable options of Area/Scan Mode/Sort Option etc.
Any ideas?

You've downloaded / flashed the incorrect version for the H2.H as the H2.H comes with Autobouquetsmaker and not AutobouquetsE2.

Guys.. :( I'm having a problem a bit like pabloescaban followed this guide got FTA for both sly and vm, waited weeks for a line from a guy I used for my openbox, got the line no instruction told me to u tube it, anyway followed the addiontion line setup here and can't get any $hannels 5 hours yesterday trying. I ended up factory resetting the v6 woosh build now I've got all types of problems how can I wipe the box and start from fresh ?? Maybe with a back up file?? Could someone also test my line to see if it's any good as I don't trust the guy I got it from anymore. :(

Last edited:
Guys.. :( I'm having a problem a bit like pabloescaban followed this guide got FTA for both sly and vm, waited weeks for a line from a guy I used for my openbox, got the line no instruction told me to u tube it, anyway followed the addiontion line setup here and can't get any $hannels 5 hours yesterday trying. I ended up factory resetting the v6 woosh build now I've got all types of problems how can I wipe the box and start from fresh ?? Maybe with a back up file?? Could someone also test my line to see if it's any good as I don't trust the guy I got it from anymore. :(

Can you not just re-flash with Wooshbuild? ... why was you waiting weeks for a line?

Idid try to reflashing it but nothing happens when I put the build on the usb and switch the mains back on for the box, the guy was telling me he had some life problems

ok managed to reflash the zgemma from the wooshbuild settings reflash/updater and got it all back to fresh again, set all the setting up again, didn't mention in my last post I couldn't connect to the box with filzilla anymore either, now its all reflashed I can reconnect again. NOW I got a 24hr vm test gift got it load into the box using cccam 2.3.0 wont work on mgcamd and can only get sly 1 sd on the vm channels and one or 2 other $hannels, most fta are there on vm missing channel 5 and possibly a few others, any ideas about this fault? Sly fta chaanels are working fine so picked them up ok

Last edited:
What line have you got? a S*y line wont usually clear cable channels and vice versa.

Are you scanning with Autoscan?

It's a vm line. yes used auto scan in abm as in your/this guide. Also tried switching netID to other local ones but don't get any channels at all, currently using 41041 That gives me most of the vm fta like 1-4 but missing channel 5 and with the vm line can pick up sly1 and I think living but no movies or sports and other channels

Last edited:
I don't use Autoscan in this guide - Autoscan is different to Autobouquetsmaker - I use Autobouquetsmaker in this guide. It sounds like you've done an auto scan via the service searching menu.

FileZilla isn't needed as per the video in this guide - you just access the box via your computer network.

Back