My line got deleted please help

Ezios_15

Hi guys any chance of some help, somehow my line has been deleted screen was black all of a sudden and when i go to usr>keys>newcamd.list normally my line is typed into there and another example line underneith its empty no txt in there and i cant figure out how to type it says not editable when i try to type. I searched online and found a guy said press right to add a new line but i dont see how to click right ? Ive tried the right arrows and nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated fight is saturday !
Or can anyone tell me how do i usemy backup image i created ? Do i just power off put usb in and it restores it ? Thanks

scroll down on to the newcamd.list and then on the finger pad, press the bottom right corner and ok on edit

scroll down on to the newcamd.list and then on the finger pad, press the bottom right corner and ok on edit
Thanks for fast reply when i click it just takes me to top of the list im on it dosnt come up edit. Are you on about the button below 9 that says next and and right arrow ?

Thanks for fast reply when i click it just takes me to top of the list im on it dosnt come up edit. Are you on about the button below 9 that says next and and right arrow ?

no, you use a mouse pad yeah? bottom right of it just click it

Im using the zgemma remote that came with the box and im actually on the box not pc in the file where line normally is i cant type ive tried pressing the right buttons and arrows

Im using the zgemma remote that came with the box and im actually on the box not pc in the file where line normally is i cant type ive tried pressing the right buttons and arrows

Back