my metrix openstore - HELP PLEASE

Please can anyuone help.
I have vu+ duo, vix image.
When I click;
my metrix > general settings > connect > enter pin But there is no pin for me to enter, Why is this, what is wrong. Do I have to sign up somewhere. It should show device portal in openstore, but I do not see device portal in the list.
Thanks

Is it possible for me to get the plugin. Can you point me in the right direction please. If not, how can I get all those different skins, and so much other stuff in there.

Is it possible for me to get the plugin. Can you point me in the right direction please. If not, how can I get all those different skins, and so much other stuff in there.

I meant can I get the plug-in removed, ie the "Portal" which allows me to log in to mymetrix. I want to log in to mymetrix on the receiver and download their skins, picons, etc, etc.

The vix people say mymetrix is a 3rd party plug-in.
You say you have removed the plug-in. All I need is the Portal plug-in which would allow me to log in and download through the reciever. Please can you point me in the direction for this, I'd really appreciate it.

Really sorry satmanuk, I think I have confused the matter. I want to access my metrix downlaods on the receiver. The website says I have to access the Portal plug-in which should be found in the Openstore page in plugins. I would then press this, and it would allow me to access mymetrix and download stuff to the receiver. The Openstore page does not have a Portal button, so I cannot log in to mytmetrix. I'm guessing this button has been removed for some reason.
Is this clearer, and can you help me please.

Are you using the latest VIX image as you would probably need to install a fresh flash and start from there. First do a full back up and back up your settings so you can go back or reinstall your setting to the new flash. Make a note of any connection you might have. If you do a new flash and then reinstall settings make sure you miss out loading anything to do with MyMetrix.

I know Blackhole have a similar plugin, that you have to access the MyMetrix Store to download dedicated BH skins and addons, saying that I found it awkward to set up as everytime you choose something you have to restart the box. Stopping and restarting the box all the time till you get all the settings right I gave up and went back to a skin I like using.

I'm using the lates vix. But I want to have access to the mymetrix doenloads through the reciever. You say don't load mymetrix, Why.

I ment don't reload mymetrix stuff from your backup setting if it gives that option when useing a fresh flash as you could be in the same situation. A fresh flash would reload and give you access to links to reinstalling MyMetrix skin.

Back