MY mx andriod box HELP

lee benson

hi guys im new to all this andriod stuff xbmc addons and so on so if some one could help me that would be great so guys first thing is im getting a load of scriped failed in xbmc addons whats all this about i bought the box off fleebay preload im from the uk so what can i do and whats the best addons for movies and cartoons as it for my kid thanks guys for reading my post if any one could help me out great stuff thanks

hi guys im new to all this andriod stuff xbmc addons and so on so if some one could help me that would be great so guys first thing is im getting a load of scriped failed in xbmc addons whats all this about i bought the box off fleebay preload im from the uk so what can i do and whats the best addons for movies and cartoons as it for my kid thanks guys for reading my post if any one could help me out great stuff thanks
check out youtube bud. theres plenty of " how to" vines relating to setting up xbmc etc . including add-ons ,navi-x,mashup etc. and 1 of the must haves- fusion..!!

cloud

check out youtube bud. theres plenty of " how to" vines relating to setting up xbmc etc . including add-ons ,navi-x,mashup etc. and 1 of the must haves- fusion..!!
thanks for reply llofty5 will check itout but what is fusion by the way

fusion is a program that installs all wat u need .like a 1 stop shop so 2 speak.it has its own wizard that installs everything ish

Back