My road to multi sat (motor)

Motor in the house and waiting for a time to do it

Think il will put it on another dish

Searching the sport site, yea 23 and 16 pop up all the time

noticed my image where removed of the free hosting site i used, there is a shocker lol

so here is a re-uploaded

left to right
13 19 28
2018-03-23 16.25.58.jpg

how i modded the wrong bracket to fit my dishes arm
2018-03-23 16.25.27.jpg
2018-03-23 16.24.52.jpg

how i fitted the switch
2018-03-23 16.25.14.jpg

over setup of first attempt
2018-03-23 16.24.37.jpg

with first attempt noticed, the 19 lnb was just off centre so i wanted to change, this is what i did
2018-03-26 17.01.28.jpg

left to right
13 19 28
2018-03-26 17.03.32.jpg

over view of finished and working
2018-03-26 17.38.43.jpg

2018-03-26 17.38.16.jpg

hope now they dont get removed of this new one lol

after having another look at liveonsat, im after getting another bunch of channels that show uk teams matches live

What sort of pole can I mount a dish with motor on at the bottom of the garden?
Are they a special size or can I use a scaffold pole?
Ideally I'd like it about 8 feet off the ground.
What sort of pole can I mount a dish with motor on at the bottom of the garden?
Are they a special size or can I use a scaffold pole?
Ideally I'd like it about 8 feet off the ground.
2inch pole ideal if you purchase from satellite supplliers they are supplied in 10 ft lengths If fixing to the wall t k set
With the t to the top 2 inch u clamps
Box inclinometer with magnetic base is
Very handy for leveling and checking
Your declination angle Also stab make
A mini positioner which can be power by the reciever to the motor to move the dish east west and back to the reference satellite while you are fine tuning with the sat meter Saves lot off
Energy no running back and forward

after having another look at liveonsat, im after getting another bunch of channels that show uk teams matches live

Soz to chime in fellas but between the polish package at 13e and the spanish at 19.2 You probably have access to as much footy as anywhere else on the arc, epl/europe/efl and even the FA cup is FTA on german. The only time you may struggle is 3pm on a sat if you follow one of the less supported teams but you tend to find that on most sats they show the same game anyway. This is where the motor really comes into its own as you can then go hunting for the MOTD feeds at 24.5w

cheers

Soz to chime in fellas but between the polish package at 13e and the spanish at 19.2 You probably have access to as much footy as anywhere else on the arc, epl/europe/efl and even the FA cup is FTA on german. The only time you may struggle is 3pm on a sat if you follow one of the less supported teams but you tend to find that on most sats they show the same game anyway. This is where the motor really comes into its own as you can then go hunting for the MOTD feeds at 24.5w

cheers

i never said they where not available anywhere else, i was just saying they where available on them sats

yea there is loads of other football on other sats, but i dont have them
so i cant really comment on them

i never said they where not available anywhere else, i was just saying they where available on them sats

yea there is loads of other football on other sats, but i dont have them
so i cant really comment on them

Soz mate it was more in response to the comment there is more footy on the other sats than the ones you have set up with the mono block which wasn't something I necessarily agreed with, I quoted you by mistake sorry for the confusion.

Cheers

Soz mate it was more in response to the comment there is more footy on the other sats than the ones you have set up with the mono block which wasn't something I necessarily agreed with, I quoted you by mistake sorry for the confusion.

Cheers

monoblock?, dont have a monoblock
as i said, from pretty much of the start of this thread i have said which sats i have picked up. i would have thought people would have known there is other sats with other channels on it

monoblock?, dont have a monoblock
as i said, from pretty much of the start of this thread i have said which sats i have picked up. i would have thought people would have known there is other sats with other channels on it

I meant multi block sorry mate, i think we got our wires crossed here, i was browsing and someone on this page told you to set up a motor to get more footy. I wasn't meant to quote you originally and I have appeared to cheesed you off, apols for that.

to hopefully to add to the discussion, Mediaset has signed a deal with sly in italy and some of the sly sports channels are now clearing in CS at 13e, they are on different frequencies though than the NDS ones, but they have epl on them so that could be another option for you.

will leave you to it now

cheers

i read about the italy sports clearing, but never found them
motor is on the way. i have one in the garage, but there until i get time to do it

I am sure its the final, I think its the german version of pop idol.

It has also been showing the F1, HD+ done a deal with RTL and got it added to there package

cheers

I am sure its the final, I think its the german version of pop idol.

It has also been showing the F1, HD+ done a deal with RTL and got it added to there package

cheers

Yea it’s the final

Yea it has all the f1 coming up

Been watching around 30mins or so the other half is translating for me lol

decent pic though, TravelXP has a good Pic as well especially if used with a HDR/HLG capable TV set, pity they binned off the english audio option

cheers

Hi mate

It does but it’s secure, requires a paired card and ci+ module. Won’t clear in soft cam unfortunately

Cheers

Back