My server has stopped working and there is no reply from their support

Spangles

Is it possible if anyone can tell me if a certain server is still working? I'm no sure if it's ok to mention the name of server?

Well the thread title contains "no reply from their support" so that rules that out.

You've no real option other than to buy a new line in that case if the line is definitely dead.

so you are hoping your server is on 24hrs with answering service,i doubt it,give them at least a day to see if the problem is fixed or they get back to you after all checks on your home setup are working correctly.
people do have lives and dont spend waiting for emails or phone to ring.

if i send a pm to hiteck i might get an answer back after a few days or week as he is busy.

Hi, thanks for replying. I did wait a few days before I made this thread. I emailed support but they never replied. I've heard of other people that the servers are still active and those whose subscription is still running are having no problems. But it's only people who are trying to update their subscription that have a problem as there is now no way to pay. It just seems very strange that their servers are fine but it's not possible to renew.

Where would I find out the best servers because I'm going to have to get a new one.

Hi, just letting you know I accepted a trial from a server this morning, just to save time for other servers offering me a trial. I'll see how its goes with this first.

Thanks.

Back