Satellite N line help for freind and me

naya191d

hey all

i just gave my freind my zgemma h1 with loaded image of sucmnsee vix image with line details added ..i tested this before giving to him all working ...he took it home and now channels are scrambled at his home ..i am not using the same line ..and it is active as ive checked on CP..whats wrong ? anyone have an idea ?

cheers

Plug the ethernet cable from the back of the box thats not working into a laptop and check the internet connection.

hi there gmangt4 the connection is fine as he has told me hes getting streaming from apps ..kodi eg .. etc

Yep i told him all that its running on mgcam 1.38 when i gave it to him and he has resetted and stop/start ...box/router all turned off and on again ..evrything i know tried ..hmmm...

jst dont know whats going on ?

hes getting FTA . hmm it was working when he took it from my house .ho hum ...ill tell him try re -scan ..........
it just seems weird to me ? i gave him the box with the usb also attached

Thnx for the help natlee1..gmangt4

if anyone has had this problem and solved this help is appreciated ................

could you have a look at his box through teamviewer to check everything is still the same as you left it

Is the line allowed on different IP addresses (e.g, you set the box up at your home and had it working = server 'line' logged your IP with the details for the server, then your mate gets the box and sets it up with same details = different IP so server says no! Line reshare?) just test a different line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is the line allowed on different IP addresses (e.g, you set the box up at your home and had it working = server 'line' logged your IP with the details for the server, then your mate gets the box and sets it up with same details = different IP so server says no! Line reshare?) just test a different

Nah mate the line is setup for different ip ..as i have server CP access and line checked and status "running"

what cam his he restarting, with blue button softcam manager or through the cams on tspanel, make sure there is no conflict here, if not try installing the cam from tspanel the first box softcams switch off cams from softcam manager through blue button then restart cam through tspanel, I deleted my softcams once and channels still worked, found out it was the softcams in tspanel that was running the line

Back