N line

its two different protocols where cccam is older than newcamd, newcamd tends to be better with less freezing but again it all depends on supplier, newcamd can take advantage of cached ecms which means you get a quicker response when changing channels to.

Thank people I was wondering about this too, I currently have mgcamd so I have a nline correct? I'm tech savy but this has me baffled lol, just wished there was one option.

Lol ok, just see your from Southend just down the road from me. But really does that mean I have a n line?

Ah---a posh person lol You say you won't need a new line soon, many members on here have said the same, then their line goes dead and server does the inevitable "runner with the cash". So keep your fingers crossed and hope you have a reliable server chained up.
Reaper.

Posh PMSL, yeah ok! I'm originally from dagenham. Should being the word. If that's the case I will look for a new one as soon as I need one. Thanks for the heads up.

I have an F5S with an N line and a VU+ Duo with 4 C lines - both work perfectly well not had any problems in 9 months

Found out this week that some servers run diff port for ccc and mgcamd as well. No idea why as all the ones I use are working whichever way I try the details.

Back