nag3 hack

Some may describe that Nagra 3 is hacked because of card sharing, the harsh reality is that some may say it to spread rumours, and some say it to con people and take their money, but i say no it hasnt been hacked. :)

Part of the problem with N3 is that it doesn't really exist as such - its just a name given to something new by a bunch of hackers !

What we call N3 is actually a set of outwardly compatible but inwardly very different encryption protocols. The cards used in the US may appear to function exactly the same as those in the UK but they are actually totally different. Any compromise in the US would be irrelevant here and vice-versa. The same goes to Ireland. Their cards use different encryption protocols to ours.

The closest cards to those used in the UK are the ones used in Spain. A compromise there would give a glimer of hope here but as they've been working on it for over two years now with very minimal success I cant see anything happening anytime soon. Unfortunately, the card will only be dumped by the application of some very sophisticated lab techniques and some very serious cash !!!

I live in liverpool, and everything is still up and running, we have had the new cards from v****n for a while now, but my starview/digivox boxes and all the people i know boxes are still working fine.
IF and when they go off, do we just loose the premium channels, can we still use the box like a freeview?

i was ok to yesterday lost movies,asian, think the boxes will work as a freeview box. im in cambridge.:bang head:

I live in Bham we have lost all the channels !! If U ar receiving premier channels enjoy it while it lasts!!!

Can confirm that most of brum is now N3.

Still it was good while it lasted, cannot complain had several years out of the trusted dboxes. :)

In german speaking forums rumors circulate saying the new crypto system for some european Pay TV providers (D+ / TVCabo, Premiere) Nagra 3 has been commercially hacked.

An emulator smart card called “Centaurus” is said to be available on the european grey markets within the next two weeks. This has not been confirmed, as said: this is rumors only.

More details about the Nagra encryption and Kudelski the company behind

Back