Nag3

annaibbo

Hi all obviously this new system is causing people to lose their cable channels and their old receivers are no longer working. What is the good news are their any new receivers that actualy work with the NTL system or Virgin as it is now. If so what are the best ones to choose, if not does anyone know how soon they will be available. Many thanks new to this and not very tech savvy.:bang head:

there is nothing free at the moment, there is a thing that is called card sharing where you buy a subscription and attach a box to the internet. there is no time frame for a crack in the nagra 3 coding....unfortunately

Thanks pal we will just have to hope there is a solution soon i suppose ther are a lot of disappointed users out there waiting in anticipation

yep, consider yourself lucky, we in Ireland lost everything over 12 months ago

Come on , im sure people knew this was going to happen last year, vm was rolling something out,

gutted if you just paid up 3/4 months ago

Come on , im sure people knew this was going to happen last year, vm was rolling something out,

gutted if you just paid up 3/4 months ago

oh im sure those in the know knew it was going to happen as did most people that bought boxes. But suppose they couldn't even think about a fix until the new system went live so they could look into it to see if it was/is possible to crack

maybe one day !!!!!!!

^ nows a good time to buy boxes for a fiver, just need to tell every one its dead for ever ;)

Dont you feel postive mate atall why are people selling boxes on ebay, doesnt that give a clue that the boxes may be back on.

mendi no they are selling them on ebay as they dont work and probably hoping someone that does not know anything about them will buy them.
I could have sold mine on ebay and got something for them, but i knew they dont work in most areas. Plus as the item is technically illegal both buyer and seller could get into trouble

mendi no they are selling them on ebay as they dont work and probably hoping someone that does not know anything about them will buy them.
I could have sold mine on ebay and got something for them, but i knew they dont work in most areas. Plus as the item is technically illegal both buyer and seller could get into trouble

should we wait till something happen with the boxes and sky charged me 720 a year if i wanted all channels but i said no to it rip off.

you can always buy a starview 6 or a kryptview 750/780 on a card share they seem to be working fine, no problems since it was started.

it comes all ready you can download the firmware from here no cards needed m8, im about to go the same way. its a temp fix but all channels are there.

it comes all ready you can download the firmware from here no cards needed m8, im about to go the same way. its a temp fix but all channels are there.

which box is this then how come its not gone dead and what software on here you using cheers will it work for my box i got now or its total no am from manchester area.

please sent link and picture of item you talking about thanks.

you need to either buy the starview 6 or the kryptview 750 arnet or the new 780. starviews about £85 750 arnet the same the brand new 780 is £ 145;)

you need to either buy the starview 6 or the kryptview 750 arnet or the new 780. starviews about £85 750 arnet the same the brand new 780 is £ 145;)

my box is called the box and orginal starview 2 so why cant this software work for these boxes or you having a joke about starview box 6.

Back