Nagra 3 - Has it been cracked?

n3 isn't cracked, it hasn't been been rolled out in ireland or england yet.

Just more rumours.

Hey Evastar - do you know what the timelines are for the main providers rolling out to Ireland/Dublin? Noone seems to really know only that it's in the post..
They're on N2 right now yeah?
I was thinking of investing in a Kryptview - I'm sure I have a very good idea where to get one LOL - what are they retailing at these days?

hope it is cracked obviously. im fairly optimistic too, we will see when it comes out. all things point to kryptview being the first to sort it out though based on what happened with n2 :)

there is a guy in work who tells me he has a guy who will get any box working as they were a few months ago for €70, has anyone heard anything, as it sounds like a load of tosh to me?
wheelo

if its on the ntl side of things mate then the only boxes that are currently working and clearing all channels are the kryptview,igate and the box super usb so unless its 1 of the 3 mentioned boxes hes talking out through hes hole

thats what i thought, but yes we are in enteehell dublin and he was quite adamant this is why i put the question here as my experience of several of the people here is that if anyone knows, they would.
wheelo

I have heard someone mention it before about an nthell bloke selling them alright. No idea how or what it it involves though.

Wouldn't mind his number!

I wont see him till thursday, but if i get a number i will passit on to you by PM mooley.
wheelo

if its on the ntl side of things mate then the only boxes that are currently working and clearing all channels are the kryptview,igate and the box super usb so unless its 1 of the 3 mentioned boxes hes talking out through hes hole

And maybe eurovox soon ;)

As glic83 said only thee above.

I have heard it being mentioned before though about a geezer from there that does it and sells them. From a couple of different sources. And it's not an unofficial box :spy:

Last edited:
if this bloke has it cracked should`nt be to hard to find the que from his door will stretch for miles.LOL

LOL All the same though it might be a good idea for them to let the wider community know.
Just in case his door is a few hundred miles away like.....

:)

They've released n3 fixes for quite a few sat boxes in the states by the way. Which can only be good news.

Back