Nagra 3 - Has it been cracked?

thats why when they get hacked they send new cards out. it never stays hacked for long.

Last edited:
I don't see why they'd send out new cards to sly ireland and UK customers when it's prem in germany thats been done on n3?

sly are on the site that designed n3 as using it, if its hacked anywhere in europe they send out cards as a fail safe. i have to deliver the crap.

il have a look 2day or tomoz and let you no wot i find as far as iv read its a lot harder with sly as it comes from a satalite than virmin that comes via a cable.

Sly run on videoguard which they own also but premiere run on N3. Two totally different encryptions. Suppose they're probably being paranoid and this is why they can't really be done over.

theres another system thats going to be released in the future but me brains frazzeled and i can`t rember the name of it, put it like this were all up s**t creek when it comes out. no point worrying about n3 enjoy wot we have now. suppose if peeps can hack the deffence system in the usa n3 will not be much of a challenge lol

its on a site , il av a look, iptv rings a bell but it must of been the last roll we had that i read it

Oh yeah the UK is mean't to be going that way but we're mean't to be switching to n3 here in Ireland.

google iptv just rolled out a new encription, sly were looking at buying it in 2006

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

lol will they bother all the cards and older boxes need replacing. i think they hoped n2 would take care of the boxes, why did`nt they just go bang straight to n3, if you look n4 has been hacked. they have more n`s on the market than you get in a bananna lol

we are going to need a paddle as the creeks coming, bt use it and was hacked its the same as the boxes we have don`t` get on demand. as we enjoy it while we can, iv had 15 odd years out of them from analogue to now. and had sly in the old days on analogue. lol lets hope the clever ones out there work there hacking magic when it comes.

nothing wrong with politeness H i should of noticed aswell,like mooley did being in the wrong thread,:)

Back