nagra 3 is here

we have that under control if they change rev will be ready, .WILDCHILD if you dont belive me check around at any fta site youll see.

hmmm a few questions for u wildchild

what happens when they upgrade the code....changes to map calls, timers etc.
what recievers have u tested your hack on and have u a working emu
or have u done a mosc ???

a few answers and we might take u seriously (y).....:cheesy grin:

Read this on a U.S. forum any opinions
FTA Forums
Forum link removed.

Latest N3 Update (Aug 2009)
Forum link removed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author: Raj016 [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:01 pm ]
Post subject: Latest N3 Update (Aug 2009)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While there are many rumors flying around regarding the future of FTA and the status of the VS Coding team I can assure you the VS Coders haven't given up and are making progress each week. They recently made some good progress and getting closer to making VS users very happy. The team working on N3 are working very hard and are very determined as well as confident they will make a major breakthrough. Unlike many rumored claims that the VS Coders are trying to buy their way to glory or waiting for others to hack N3, I can assure you this is not the case and that they are doing this in house. A whole new group was formed specifically to tackle N3 and their confidence of making an N3 stand-alone solution a reality is why the VS Coding team has not gone nor will go the way of the internet key sharing. There is no exact time when this N3 solution will be ready but I can say they are very close now.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wondered were WILDCHILD had got to. looks like he/she was not talking borrox after all.

How do you know?
There's still nothing confirmed yet, and as you know until such time as there is it's all just rumour.
I'd also wonder in what form a fix would come/be released if there is one. You wouldn't just give a fix for N3 away... unless you were loaded that is... or if you were in competition with the N3 administration...
Fingers still crossed!

i take it they hack it as it`s there to hack. why do peeps hack anything, beacause it`s there to be done the harder it is the more they won`t to do it. ggod luck to them and may they get it done for our friends over in ireland.(y)

i take it they hack it as it`s there to hack. why do peeps hack anything, beacause it`s there to be done the harder it is the more they won`t to do it. ggod luck to them and may they get it done for our friends over in ireland.(y)

Are you from England Dee?

yes dan, soz out with the dogs, just read on another site been posted N3 has been hacked, can`t con firm that it was just on a thread. oh it was mean`t to of been done by an irish hacker.

If it was the other site I seen it was just misinformation the poster is now getting dogs abuse on that site.

lol il go and have a look & join in LOL

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

brb.......:)

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

not on the site im looking at, they have gone into a rant about lazy peeps wonting it all. (y)

cross of AD im a member but have never posted or even looked properly lol

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

oh il by you a beer if you can find me. (y)

hi glic, it was bound to be quite quiet until one of two things happen, one, the uk changes to nagra 3, or two, if a fix is found. there are people worldwide working on these things, but noone knows how long it will take, nor which boxes will work if a fix is found.

if you have anything to add, post it and see what the response is like(y)

this will not be a quick easy fix glic, this will take a while if it can be done at all. all you can do is check the site and hope a fix becomes available.:eyebrow:

it hasnt affected me yet ,i was on about a response from Wildchild1 he hyasnt been back to post responses to questions people have asked in relation to the so called hack over the water

as posted it`s not going to happen over night m8, so enjoy wot you have at the moment.:)

it is a slow tedious process, and all one can do is wait, if and when the news breaks it will break on TECHKINGS. keep the faith, it will happen.:cool:

Hopefully it wont be too long wheelo
images
LOL (only messin moh is giddy tonight) LOL

Back