nagra 3 is here

we'll get on to Mandleson and see if he can get the motion passed in the parliamentLOL

new cards sent out

are n3 card if they are purple and say g3 at the bottom right hand conre and if u are runing n2 it wont be for verymuch longer. WILDCHILD

wheelo we need a few thousand miles of coax, a box, say starview usb, needs to be posted ASAP, to wildchild so the box can be veriefed as workin..(y)

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

no offence meant wildchild keep up th great work.:)

you gotta laugh at it all Dee, if you didn't you would cry.

Did you know that liverpool is the nearest City to Dublin, so if he makes it to there we will only need 15 miles of coax LOL

wasn't quite sure where nomans land was, maybe we should organise a techkings week off exploring the newest tech gadgets and stuff,

all in favour say aye.....AYE:loco:

nagr3

has been haked, by me, it wont be long until we release a fix for the new purple cards , all others as well as fta s will come soon. WILDCHILD

has been haked, by me, it wont be long until we release a fix for the new purple cards , all others as well as fta s will come soon. WILDCHILD

sorry to doubt you....but i do :sorry:
what will u do if they change the rev after a possible hack is released ? :confused:

hi

we have that under control if they change rev will be ready, .WILDCHILD if you dont belive me check around at any fta site youll see.

Wow! Good work wildchild - that's very quick.
Also puts a stop to recent posts informing of how long it would take to break N3 such as the following comments:

"I'm absolutely positive that until the private CW codes are known, the coders are not going to be able to break the n3 security encryption. To progress further the hackers must be successful in peeling away the 3 extra layers of silicone in the G3 security chips. This can be accomplished using a powerful electron microscope and several different acids and lasers, to get to the final precious bottom 3 layers of the Kudelski chip where all the precious codes are hidden. Only the best hackers (engineers) have the ability to do this type of work. So please do not think for one minute that any “back yard” computer “guru” hacker can break this type of security system, I’m sorry it just isn’t going to happen. “EVER”...

...But remember they have to have do several things, first access to G3 cards, unissued cards open and clean meaning; cards that have not been imbedded with maintenance access codes, and user access codes used to track the customer uses of this system, PPV Events, PPV Movies, p0rn and so on. This is very important and requires someone from the inside of the manufacturing department, of the (SI) department itself. But this is not likely to happen with that amount of screening done by the company’s for their personal. And that each person has to allow the company into their lives, banking records, and life styles."

So fair play (y) - the FTA world awaits with held breath :scared::scared::scared:

lol every ones watching this. wildchild you don`t have this weeks lottery numbers aswell.(y)

good work wildchild hope you pull it off.:)

Back