Nagra 3 next areas - post if you have received new cards (uk)

new card

got new card the other day in belfast but havent lost no channels yet could anyone tell me how long before starview dies thanks

There are no codes out yet - hold off any new boxes - maybe the next generation will require chipped cards

Hi All
Channels going down in Liverpool L20 today.Movies and music have gone.Wont be long till they all go now!!

Started to loose channels last nighthttp://www.techkings.org/images/smilies/banghead.

North Liverpool movies and sport gone.

Started to loose channels last night L4 postcode :-(

Lost ESPN channels A.T.R. chan. Discovery ch, still got SPORTS 1.2.3.4. they wont last long now.
Liverpool 21.

Starting to lose my channels now, a few scrambles. Liverpool again, Croxteth area. :(

Will any other brands work at the moment....?

the only solution con is the option of card sharing, and that for me is too unstable at themoment

well my channels r going off now movies have gone some others but
still got sports for now is there anyway around this does any one no???

And for the benefit of others, your location is? :idea:

flasing box and card sharing???

would it b wiorth me trying to flash my ex1000sl or would things stuill b the same and what is card sharing any 1 help???

liverpool 21

And for the benefit of others, your location is? :idea:
any ideas hitech on this

Hi Nemo
The flashing of any of the boxes wont do any good now.With the nagra 3 encryption the boxes we have(starview,eurovox and the like) dont support nagra 3 at the moment,and nagra 3 has been around for ages and no one has been able to crack the codes.Wont go into card sharing on here but google starview 6 or kryptview a780 for some more info on a possible way around nagra 3.

Back