Nagra 3 next areas - post if you have received new cards (uk)

ive had new card for a couple of month but still getting channels (not all) im in st helens fingers crossed they stay for a little longer

n3 cards

well mine r all now off now getting nothnk out of my box now it started on friday now they hav all gone

Hi
Not all channels have gone yet L20.Im watching sky sports 1 now.No more channels have gone since friday yet so if your channels have gone do a rescan.

ng3 cards

av try,ed scanin it m8 but nottin comes up now no tp settings everythinks gone.
b4 a do scan the quality of the signal iz like 8% which means it s goosed a dont whether to try an flash it just need to buy a 9 pin serial usb to atttach to me null cable to yeh wreckon it would work lets no if yeh av got any idea's thanx

save your money mate it won`t work, time to go legit or stv6 or kryptview A780, both work on cardshare;)

:back on topic: Get this thread back to topic,"Nagra 3 next areas-post if you recived new cards(UK)"

ALL CHANNELS GONE ( KIRKBY ) IT WAS GOOD WHILE IT LASTED.:bang head:

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

save your money mate it won`t work, time to go legit or stv6 or kryptview A780, both work on cardshare;)
WHAT ABOUT Kryptview EVOLUTION A750 WILL THAT WORK

ALL CHANNELS GONE ( KIRKBY ) IT WAS GOOD WHILE IT LASTED.:bang head:

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

WHAT ABOUT Kryptview EVOLUTION A750 WILL THAT WORK

Blueline, could you drop the CAPS please as it can be seen as a form of shouting on forums. :)

Dont u just Love Mr Branson....set fire to one of his balloons! Lol.Time to look at another forum i think.....

Gutted , kids are going mad now for cartoon channels , im thinking of switching over to sky are there any dodgy boxes that work on sky TV

Hi Linny40
Sorry about that.
I didnt mean forum i meant the thread.Im gona look for some info about SV6 and Kryptview which wont be discussed on this thread.:)

Back