Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor 2 s

seany787

Very close fight on the cards of the judges, but McGregor gets the narrow win.

Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor 2 scorecard shows how the judges scored the UFC 202 main event Saturday night in Las Vegas.

In the main event, McGregor defeated Diaz via majority decision (48-47, 47-47, 48-47). Judges Jeff Mullen and Derek Cleary gave McGregor Rounds 1, 2 and 4, while Judge Jeff Mullen scored it a draw since he gave Diaz a 10-8 round in round 3. Mullen also gave rounds 3 and 5 to Diaz.

It was the second meeting between the two fighters. The previous one, at UFC 196, Diaz defeated McGregor via submission in the second round.

Great Fight, I,d say McGregor just about deserved it, diaz`s face was busted up pretty good

Yeah I think Conor just about had it. Serious questions over his tank though, once again second round he just seemed to have nothing left which allowed Diaz into the fight. He was battering him up to that point.

I think its the extra weight he has to put on to fight at that weight is why he knackers so easily, will be interesting if the rumoured rematch at the 155 weight happens

Yeah that plus he's only gone the distance once before. He's used to short fights. Even in the first fight with Diaz he battered him but he was more cocky and got caught. Going up so much weight, if one lands you're seeing stars and you can't cover so easily like boxing. This time he was much tidier but he needs more stamina.

Back