Nbc Sport Extra Sub.

daz_2k_ad

Hi

Does anyone know where i could get access / subscription to Nbc Sport Extra, i am based in the uk. anyone with any details / services for this please PM me.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Hola never worked for me on NBC all season. Hate the big ad top of screen on NBC Sports Extra, think I'll look at a different method for next season.

Hi All,

I used a variety of apps this season starting with Bein Sport (FKA Al Jazeera) until they lost the Saturday 3pm kick, shame as it was really good and had a great pre match show similar to Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports. I then used StarSports (and still do) which I highly recommend everyone use as they show every Premier League game for £5 a season!!! the quality has also improved with streams up to 2.3mb per second. finally I used NBC and must say I loved it, great quality all the time and and didn't find the banner distracting at all. On the back of all this my sub for NBC is now over so if you can help Del Boy it would be greatly appreciated?

Cheers

View attachment 11455
Hola still works fine for me! I've just downloaded hotspot shield which is free to try HBO Go and that works quite well :)

Hola works on the page when they are in "free" streaming but on a event day such as game day etc with a live screen of a premium event hola doesnt work.

If you notice you wont have the option to log in at the min because its free streaming. you only have to log in on event day.

I tried hotspot free and then ended up paying for it with a 30% off code

I have read some people saying they have hola working though so some may be lucky

Hola still works fine for me! I've just downloaded hotspot shield which is free to try HBO Go and that works quite well :)

Hola works on the page when they are in "free" streaming but on a event day such as game day etc with a live screen of a premium event hola doesnt work.

If you notice you wont have the option to log in at the min because its free streaming. you only have to log in on event day.

I tried hotspot free and then ended up paying for it with a 30% off code

I have read some people saying they have hola working though so some may be lucky

i must be one of the lucky ones lol. I've got rid of hola now as it doesn't work well with my other accounts like HBO Go and I'm now looking at using witopia

Back