Need a new box

Iain1979

Hi Guys I have a skybox f5 on it way out.. luckly I pay monthly for gifts... any recommend new one... would like a wifi one that work with sky disk... not fuss on HD as I know we cant get them at the moment... will buy from ebay have 40 pounds. Not fuss if it aint ready as long as I can search web to set it up to use gift im happy to buy standered and install them all myself as I did with the F5 cheers in advance for your help

for that price you wont get anything with built in wifi. For that price you will prob best going for skybox v8s, but then you will have to buy a wifi adapter for about a fiver

For 60 you can buy a cheap enigma 2 box like ibox 2+ se. Offers so much more in epg and recording and iptv etc etc.

Yes your better with enigma 2. Lot better GUI. IBox2+ is easy to use and setup. Very like solo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just heard from supplier that ibox 2+ se is discontinued until new single tuner zgemma in march.
not sure if its true from china or just my guy.

He buys 100pieces a time tho and is annoyed cause he has no single tuner boxs now so dont see advantage to him fibbing lol

Interesting.....thanks! I was looking at an Openbox for ease as a beginner but it's to replace the family set top box so used 24/7. Would I be better with a Cloud 2 Plus? Can you get them plug and play???

Back