need a new box

thebulls

Hi All my box is coming to end of its life now!

So im looking for a new one everything has changed from i was buying boxes,i currently have a phantom box which works great better than my kryptview A780 but it runs out soon im looking at getting a

Technomate TM-Nano SE Combo are these any good

any advice or help would be great

I'm on VM

Thanks in advance

I've recently upgraded from a phantom box and I went for the zgemma h.2h so far the box is good and I can't fault it. Pretty easy to set up with the help of this forum.

i have the tm nano se sat tuner box is fast but might have a driver issue with tm,mirraclebox is very good as bees as done a few of them and impressed with it.

Code:
http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/Hybrid-Cable-Terrestrial-Digital-HD-Receivers/Miraclebox-Linux-HD-Hybrid-Cable-Terrestrial-Receivers/Miraclebox-Premium-Twin-plus-2x-dvb-c-t-t2

if you had a starview/kryptview/phantom/phoenix/eurovox/digivox/etc lol these are the newer cable boxes yes dvb/c is cable----dvb/t is aerial, dvb/s is sat

i am looking for a new box that will work with virgin media with a twin tuner prefered can any one help for which box would be best thanks.

im looking at this box now Miraclebox Mini+ Hybrid 1x DVB-C/T/T2 Cable/Terrestrial HD 1080p PVR Digital Receiver i think this one will do the job

Miraclebox Premium Twin+ Plus 2x DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma 2 Linux HD Digital Receiver PVR Ready so this one then

OK thank you for help the company im looking at buying this from can install the firmware for you from what ive read openvix seems to be the best option is this right

Vix is the best I've used and there is great support over at world of sat forum, but don't talk about lines on there

Hi, with a single tuner, will it pause live tv, for a pee break and can you also record whilst not watching on vm please. if so would the miracle box mini be spot on.
thanks

Back