need a section for octagon sf8

+1

I've struggled to find tuts and guides too for this particular stb, but did find wheelos which got me up and running.

Now that I am kind of up and running with an SF8 (had it for about a week now) can anyone point me in the direction of how to organise favourites channels a bit better please?

Oh and I can't find a couple of channels (Premier/Setanta) is this because I don't have a dedicated channel list like for a skybox? I was going to ask on the forum of website that I bought it from...but can't be talked about there apparently!

Way I have it set up at moment is Autobouquets, CrossEPG, softcam sorted/clearing all $ channels, a nice skin and picons and it looks great :) just want to arrange the channels/favourites better.
Latest vix/008

Last edited:
in the auto bouquets, you have to select sky ireland region, as that is where setanta lives, or you could scan for it individually at 12633.00 H 22000

ya fecker on apollo 008 not gone near that yet lol,usually abm does your favourites and moves them into correct slot,if you want to mess dreambox edit on pc one can move channels but i think abm will unsort them again .
on my box had my favourites and moved channels there.

ABM has never found ITV 1 +1 on my box, I had to scan for it myself. Don't know why.

aaaah! scan for sky Ireland lol makes so much sense now ..only scanned sky uk and fta regional. cheers

Must try that. Had same prob. Ive 1st provider to ni 2nd to ire. Nothing set for freesat.

Yep. Set freesat to london and found. Cheers

Last edited:
Back