Need advice on a new box - newbie btw

My current setup now:
Sky wire with woosh build running.
No cable, i need the RF twist thing, in the post.

1. Can I re-scan for cable again ?
2. What button do i need to press from remote to rescan for sky and cable. Still new to the system.

3. Iptv apps, does iptv stuff auto update ?

Last edited:
You can’t scan for cable until you’ve got your adaptor but yeah you can do that any time. Depending on the bouquet scanner it’ll do your scans automatically, you’ll need autobouquetmaker for cable though. Personally I’d remove autobouquets 28.2E and just use ABM for both. That’ll be in service searching under setup on your menu.

IPTV should auto update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11426 / V / 27500
on sat, my channel number will not be the same as you unless your build is identical bouquets, which I'm about 200% certain it wont be
I take it i have to manually tune this in ?

I flashed williobuild first time and i seen freesport channel, i was getting errors. Then i went to whooshbuild no errors.

What line would i need for cable.
How does one set this up.

Hi,

I ran into a problem, i disabled the sky tuner A, and I scanned with cable tuner and i picked up 660 scanned channels but they not displaying on the box when I select bbc one etc -
I get this error 'Getting event info failed'.
Cable is set to the correct area in setup tuner B menu - virgin uk all.

Hi,

I ran into a problem, i disabled the sky tuner A, and I scanned with cable tuner and i picked up 660 scanned channels but they not displaying on the box when I select bbc one etc -
I get this error 'Getting event info failed'.
Cable is set to the correct area in setup tuner B menu - virgin uk all.

Have you got the correct netID,?

I got few channels on cable bbc 1 ne cumbria, bbc2, 4,5.
Does that mean i just need a line.

Last edited:
Yes if you've all your bouquets and all channels black bar 1-5 SD then post away in the request section! :-)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

If i want to swap to another build (grogo build) do I just re-flash ?
The usb stick is converted to linux format, can i just plug this into pc and format to fat32 again ?

Back