Need Help openbox x5

warso

My mate has give me a openbox x5, but when I turned it on the screen is pink which doesn't look right.. He said the channels just need updated.. Honestly have no idea about these boxes at all if anyone could give me abit of info on the box as i've been hunting high and low and cant seem to find anything good on these boxes.. Cheers

im not 100 % sure about this box, but is there a vformat button on the remote maybe its at 1080 and tv aint liking it, is it completely pink or do you see picture behind the pink? how are you connecting it to the tv i assume it hdmi? have you tried scart see if thats ok if so can maybe access picture settings for hdmi?

im not 100 % sure about this box, but is there a vformat button on the remote maybe its at 1080 and tv aint liking it, is it completely pink or do you see picture behind the pink? how are you connecting it to the tv i assume it hdmi? have you tried scart see if thats ok if so can maybe access picture settings for hdmi?

Got it mate, thanks messed around with it and reboot it and got it... Thanks again pal(y)

Back