NEED HELP TO GET RID OF AUDIO ISSUE ON ZGEMMA BOX H2H

install mgcamd from your plugins.. goto menu>plugins and click green which will take you to a list of plugins you can install... and from the list of plugins you should see mgcamd

install mgcamd from your plugins.. goto menu>plugins and click green which will take you to a list of plugins you can install... and from the list of plugins you should see mgcamd
Trying too download that and am gettin 404 not found error failed to download!

but what image and image version did you flash to the box.. a new reflash doesn't mean latest image... for all we know you could have just reflashed an old image back to the box

but what image and image version did you flash to the box.. a new reflash doesn't mean latest image... for all we know you could have just reflashed an old image back to the box
Ipabtv 3.5 version a downloaded the build aswell from there website before not an old copy.

did you reread the guides in setting up that box in case something is missing as newcamd.list [ line info ]and mg_cfg in usr/keys and does it say that on the tut?

Can someone help me, I’m having a similar problem in downloaded the audio fix ATV update installed it to the zgemma h2h changed cable area code done channel search however I’m struggling with putting my line on the box the instructions are use oscam software not filezilla, I’ve downloaded mgcamd plugin hoping I can ftp the line using FileZilla once the plugin is installed however when I go to usr keys to ftp the mgcamd is missing it has oscam files. Can someone guide me on a step by step basis as to how to install and use oscam to put the line on the box. Thank you

You're all over the place here dude, filezilla is a programme to transfer files to the box.
Oscam has nothing at all to do with transferring files to the box.
if the line from your supplier begins with CWS, it needs pasting into newcamd.list and this file get's ftp (with filezilla) to usr/keys folder. mgcamd is the softcam used to run the CWS line
of there's no mgcamd softcam in usr/keys, you can download one from the Downloads section at the top of this page and ftp this to usr/keys, then restart the softcam in softcam panel

There is no mgcamd option on the usr/keys file to edit, I downloaded mgcamd plugin for the box thinking this would show up when I go back to FileZilla and attempt ftp however still didn’t. So your saying I need to download the mgcamd softcam from the downloads then ftp it to the keys folder to creat a mgcamd folder and then ftp the line ?

no mate, as i said earlier, you're all over the place.
your line goes into newcamd.list not mgcamd, mgcamd is the softcam
go to downloads and find a download called softcams and lines posted by @Willo3092 it's an excellent guide and should give you some idea of what is required

Back