Need Help to Learn how to create a newcamd list from bunch of working N: Lines

AlanSFCA

Hi All,
I have openbox X5 and I need help to create a Newcam list from a working N:line so I can load it via USB.
My Timesharing Card has expired and I found bunch of 12 working N:lines and put them in CCcam.cfg and load it to my Openbox but they do not work -- they just jump to the off-line every 3-seconds, I know I'm doing something wrong.

I would appreciate if someone could give me a Newcam list temp file that works so I learn from the file.

i have inboxed you, and have posted on your other thread, prob best to delete this thread as you are posting things twice

this site is extremely difficult to work on, mostly dark and low-lite white commands-- and I do not know how to delete (no command for it as I checked) and I do not know where my Inbox is, just new here and going around here is not easy.

inbox on the near top right hand side where it says notifications. not sure how to delete thread either, never done it lol

this site is extremely difficult to work on, mostly dark and low-lite white commands...

The default skin is too dark for me as well. That's why I use the vBulletin Default.

Scroll to the bottom of the page. From the pull-down-menu select either Tk-Light or vBulletin Default.

Back