Need help with perfect player

If you epg doesnt load the line of code you entered is wrong. Buffering or freezing is down to your supplier.

Nothing wrong with perfect player, have it running on loads of devices without issue.

@Studio5....So the type of device/internet speed and quality don't play a part in pinkfloyds problems ?
Easy to just blame the supplier when in a great number of cases with iptv it's nothing to do with the supplier.
I am sat here testing an xtrend 8500/mag256/firestick with smart tv app and perfect player on mxq android box.
And the worst performer of them all is the android box/perfect player !
All subs from same supplier so perhaps you would like to explain why that is ?

There is nothing at all wrong with perfect player, it's an app that quite a few suppliers use and modify for them selves, it's the standard add for smart tv's which generally have poor processing power, I have it on 6 different devices incuding an old android box and it runs better than my enigma set up. My BB speed is poor, averages less than 10 meg but my streams play perfectly even the FHD ones. I've tried several different suppliers and compared them against each other, the best one doesnt buffer the other 2 do, which I put down to their servers not my set up.

As for the epg it's very easy to get the script line wrong, even when it's cut and pasted in, a double space can corrupt it. Either that or the supplier has sent the incorrect details.

I'm not saying that Internet speed and set up don't play a part but in my experience it's an oversold overloaded server that's the prime issue.
Even before the epl ban on watching footy, most complaints would be about glitchand freezing streams because everyone was watching the game.

I have it on 2fire tvs and a fire stick it crashes all the time. Completely shite app. Better to use vlc on my mac and connect that to the tv.

I've got it an Android box in bedroom wirelessly and never had a problem with the app running iptv. Got fibre. Zgemma H2s runs fine connected vis Ethernet cable.

Find the main menu at the top-center of the screen, and look for the refresh button, which is second from the right symbolised by a circle with two arrows on it. Use the d-pad to highlight it, and press down (not the middle okay button, but downwards on the d-pad). The epg should force update.

the reason th epg fails to update is because the default setting is set to Download only when the epg is empty, which can be effected by time zone differences, or information left on one or two channels in the epg. To reduce the occurrences of needing to force update the epg, go into Settings/General/EPG 1 and find the drop down menu that is below your epg url. Change the drop down menu to say Download once a day.

if still having problems then try clearing the app's cache. Close Perfect Player, Go to your device settings and then app manager, go to Perfect Player and force stop/force close, then clear the cache (DO NOT CLEAR DATA!), restart Perfect Player.

If you still got problems then try fresh install

Back