Need help with technomate tm twin oe buttons dead cant press ok for to flash again

gazkat85

As stated above....have pen ready to flash box again as box stuck on channel and buttons dead and remote dead so cant flash....anybody help me with trick that definately works

What would that do have tried turning on holding odd button etc but now looking surefire way of gettin the box active again so can flash again

Cant get to anything as buttons on box not working and remote doesnt register either so it just starts up and is stuck on sky sports 2 so when i power off and on with new flash i cant press ok...so need a trick to factory reset or something if exists

How do i find it if cant get into anything u c....had tried powering off then back on holding a button which ppl say works but havent came across a surefire way

seems strange pushing your button on remote to flash box? box would have booted up and too late for flash to work.any button under flap or on front to start the flash?

No when it comes up found new software you have to press ok or it will just boot as normal.....but i cant press ok as buttons are dead on box and remote doesnt register....

- - - Updated - - -

I think i need a way to factory reset box but how i do that is beyond me when buttons on box doesnt work and remote the same

If there's a noforce file in the flash folder, rename it to force.
It should flash without pressing the OK button then.

thanks wilo i will try to find one with a file like that
any other suggestions if that does not work or can you recommend an openvix image that has this file i can rename

i use sucmnsee skin on my zgemma is there same skin for technomate

- - - Updated - - -

imageversion
oe_kernel.bin
oe_rootfs_bin
splash

these are the only files that are contained in update i downloaded from openvix

Back