need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys . Its been long time I have not used my SV7 box . I know its down yet but anyone can tell me where I can download the previous firmware for it . thanks

Hi guys . Its been long time I have not used my SV7 box . I know its down yet but anyone can tell me where I can download the previous firmware for it . thanks

Why would you want to put older firmware on it, at the present time most channels dont work and boxes with 00 or 01 are dead they will never work again.

Why would you want to put older firmware on it, at the present time most channels dont work and boxes with 00 or 01 are dead they will never work again.

Don't know when new one will come so just wanted to have a try . It's been abt 2 years I haven't used the box .
What u mean by 00 or 01

Don't know when new one will come so just wanted to have a try . It's been abt 2 years I haven't used the box .
What u mean by 00 or 01

If the serial no on your box begins with 00 or 01 its dead m8 will not work again, bin it,and to be blunt if it isnt i would not bother re subbing with sv unless you just want to use it as freeview? read the posts here on the forum and you will get the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back