Need recommendations for a decent satellite box

rasj

Hi guys,

So I've been using my ZGemma Star S (single tuner) box until it died almost a year ago. Haven't bothered to replace it ever since and have been out of touch with the satellite circle since. I'm looking to get a new box and would appreciate any recommendations.

I'm looking for:
  • Decent speed
  • twin tuner (satellite, not virgin)
  • reliable
Was thinking of getting another ZGemma box but my last one only lasted me a year before it died, so maybe they're unreliable? It was a shame as it was otherwise a decent box for the price.

Would appreciate any recommendations, ideally below, or around the £100 mark. Cheaper the better and don't mind second-hand.

Also, i'm guessing CCCam for Sly is fully dead in the UK, despite rumours a a year ago that it would be back?

Thanks guys! :)

Zgemma boxes are good for the money and something like a H7s would be a good box. But a H2s,H5.2s would also be good and all have twin tuners.

Hi guys,

So I've been using my ZGemma Star S (single tuner) box until it died almost a year ago. Haven't bothered to replace it ever since and have been out of touch with the satellite circle since. I'm looking to get a new box and would appreciate any recommendations.

I'm looking for:
  • Decent speed
  • twin tuner (satellite, not virgin)
  • reliable
Was thinking of getting another ZGemma box but my last one only lasted me a year before it died, so maybe they're unreliable? It was a shame as it was otherwise a decent box for the price.

Would appreciate any recommendations, ideally below, or around the £100 mark. Cheaper the better and don't mind second-hand.

Also, i'm guessing CCCam for Sly is fully dead in the UK, despite rumours a a year ago that it would be back?

Thanks guys! :)

Have you checked out the For Sale section? There's a few boxes (Including some of mine ;)) that might be okay for you.

Back