need some help finishing install of technomate

gravehead

TK Veteran
hiya all,
just entering my 10th hour over 2 days trying to get Technomate TM-NANO-SE PLUS up and running and quickly losing the will to live.
i decided to upgrade from my amiko mini combo hd which i had for nearly 2 years to something better.
i got the box from W*S flashed with latest Openvix and internal HDD and am going to use a cable N line
i have screwed in the coax cable into 'tuner in' (with the amiko you had to use a F to Ariel connector) and have followed bees top guide 'How to set up an E2 combo box with vix image' to the letter, got about 400 channels scanned and have FTA channels i just can't get my line to work.
i think it is something to do with the softcams/filezilla section, i am not sure if i have done the adding line details to newcamd.list (CWS= etc) file correctly and if i have i'm not sure i'm putting them in the correct place in filezilla and even then i'm getting message in softcams manager when i think i've got it right in saying 'no config files found, please set up MGcamd first in /usr/keys.
don't know if it helps but when i fire up filezilla in the box top left where it says connected etc it also says 'insecure server, it does not support FTP over TLS'
Any help at all would be great, i know i'm on the verge of cracking it just need a nudge in the right direction by someone more knowledgeable than me
thanks gravehead

Last edited:
By the looks of it you dont have MG_CFG in usr/keys that needs to be there aswell as newcamd.list

It needed to be an mg-cfg file configured for cable and not the sat one, and it goes in the usr / keys as Bob as mentioned.

In your post above you put CWS= are you leaving the space so its CWS = madeupserver.biz or the lone wont work mate

thanks boys, where do i find mg-cfg file? and do i need to double click on usr then double click on keys and put the file in there?

Can send you a copy of my mg-cfg i use works perfect for me mate

And yes click usr then keys then click the file you want to send it will say file already exists do you want to replace go yes.

Pm your email address mate i will send it over straight away mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, please I'm having problem with my Technomate tm-800hd. I have already put the Cline in cccam.cfg (CWS = xxxxxx) but still working except the FTA channel's. Please help.

CWS = xxxxxx

That's an N line and needs to run in mgcamd or convert it to run in CCcam.

I have put that in Mgcamd but still the same and please how do i convert the Cccam because i have got Ccam221 and mgcamd130. I put same line in both.
cheers

---------- Post Merged at 11:48 PM ----------

That same cline was working perfectly on my old skybox f3 before i changed to this Technomate tm-800hd.

Back