Need some help please

mark8par

I am currently running Kodi but have been looking at alternatives, i.e. ZGemma hooked up to a server for SKY. The problem is that its nice to have SKY but I won't have the flexibility of just searching for movies or tv programmes like i do with Kodi but at the moment the pictures are not so good and football it hard work on Kodi.

My question is, can you subscribe to a server or something like that (or is there a free one) that runs well. I currently use exodus, phoenix and sports devil, also seem to have problems trying to watch any big boxing matches.

Thanks

M

Hey Mark,

Which device are you currently running kodi on?

I subscribe to a service called Sports Mania. They have different subscriptions varying from a week to a year. The 6month is £26 and the year is £50. Once subscribed you download the add on and sign in.

This service includes all Bl Sport, Sly Sports and PPV in HD. The streams are second to none and never had any issues. There is a calendar in the add on so it is easy to see which events are on that day and channels broadcasting each event.

There is an on demand section which is amazing as you can watch pretty much all football, boxing, darts, wrestling and others even if you miss them.

I think this would be a good option for you because it runs on kodi along side the popular movie and tv show add ons you mentioned.

Hope this helped [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
you can search for movies via zgemma (and other boxes) via iptv player, though not as easily as when running separate 'kodi' set up. ive recently got an android box to access kodi and run it in tandem with my h2s, which works well so far. I was quite surprised to see so much stuff available for viewing on the android!

Back