1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need subsription for mag256

Discussion in 'ALL MAG BOXES' started by Joeg9244, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Joeg9244

Joeg9244 Member

hi i just bought a mag256 and i need a subcription for it and how do i put it on to my box

2. Philios33

Philios33 Member

Hi I’m very new to the mag myself,I understand what you have to do is first ask for a test (just to see if they have a good/reliable service),the provider (seller) will ask for your box’s ‘MAC address,after you’ve given them that you’ll be given a portal/url passcode that you’ll input on your box,,after that restart portal n then your all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Taylerlee

Taylerlee Member

If you are into football dont commit to a sub until you have tested it on a Saturday, so like 14th Oct is the next Premier date. Otherwise just take a minimum period like 1 month usually £10 but still test loads some are rubbish, some very good but it yakes time. Good luck!

dave100 likes this.
  4. remstar

remstar Member

I got mine today looking into it now for a reliable service, Trying to get the slyk skin to work

5. remstar

remstar Member

Theres a few companies that come up on google when you search for IPTV 14.99 for 1 month has any tested these out?

6. Philios33

Philios33 Member

Slyk skin for a mag 256?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Simonmcl

Simonmcl Member

Looking for IPTV sub for mag 256 myself, anybody?