Need to add Sly line and VM line - best OScam?

GykuS

Hi guys,

new to the E2 boxes, I am running the latest OpenVix and managed to get CCcam to work with one c-line added for VM. However, when I added a second C-line for Sly I could not access any Sly content just the VM :(
I'm thinking CCcam just uses the first c-line if it is available and only uses the second if the first is down. I have the option of the following types when ordering my lines: CCcam, NewCamd and MgCamd. I also tried adding the second line as a N-line instead but still no joy.
So the quesstion is do I need to change the OScam that I am using to say MgCam or OScam for example, I appreciate OScam is more work and more files required, but I read somewhere that MgCam is now longer developed etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Question needs to be asked - What box do you have?
Do you have a dish?
Do you have a twin tuner?
+many, many more.

When you answer the first, go to the section that deals with that box, and post your thread there. Add as much info as you think will help people give you the help you need. If you do that, you will get an answer quicker, and more easily.

Sorry for misunderstanding, reopened

Last edited:
use mgcam and add both lines in newcamd.list ;-)

Thanks lamblamb

Can mgcam handle c + n lines or does it have to be the one kind? I can get either but just wondering.

---------- Post Merged at 01:31 AM ----------

Working a treat with mgcamd thanks lamblamb (y)

In the interests of learning, can anyone advise how this would work with OScam. Is it just the three files required: oscam.server, oscam.user and oscam.conf?

ask your supplier for sky uk and vm line
that start with CWS = place both lines in newcamd.list

ask your supplier for sky uk and vm line
that start with CWS = place both lines in newcamd.list
It's all working as of last night with mgcamd thanks.

But the question is now how to make this work using OScam instead?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi All
I have ultimo4k box
iamge openbh at present, working ok on sly(was till channel started to go off), using nline converted oscam.
I want to switch to vm. I have a cws line.
I have tried mgcam 1.35a/1.38c.
edited newcamd.list
put mg_cfg and newcamd.list in usr/keys

I can select the cam from blue buttuon menu and select.

BUT NO PICTURE

Any help thank you in advance

When you say you have a cws line are you using the same line as you was for sly? You need a new line for virmin.

Back