Need to create a temp Freeview box - will this box do the job (H2 and 2S)

Hi there, in-laws moving into a new apartment that has a communal aerial and we will be waiting a couple of weeks for their TV services to be setup so looking for a Freeview solution.

I have a couple of ZGEMMA Star H2 and 2S boxes knocking around from years past and wondered if either would be any good to run Freeview on. I dont have a TV aerial on my house but can build it ahead of time and do the final config and test. If not worth the effort then I will buy a cheap Freeview commercial box

Happy to be steered by those with more experience and knowledge than myself on this.

TIA

Ian

Hi there, in-laws moving into a new apartment that has a communal aerial and we will be waiting a couple of weeks for their TV services to be setup so looking for a Freeview solution.

I have a couple of ZGEMMA Star H2 and 2S boxes knocking around from years past and wondered if either would be any good to run Freeview on. I dont have a TV aerial on my house but can build it ahead of time and do the final config and test. If not worth the effort then I will buy a cheap Freeview commercial box

Happy to be steered by those with more experience and knowledge than myself on this.

TIA

Ian
Or you can setup iptv on zgemma if they got internet in there new apartment.

Because that’s an easy option to use on zgemma boxes you can’t use freeview on those boxes I guess.
The easy option is use Freeview on the TV.
I don’t know anything about Zgemma box’s but you have answered the OP question that you can’t setup Freeview on them.

Back