Need to start again

Is there anyway of formatting my Zgemma h2h back to the day I brought it to start again????
So I’ve tried to flash with wb7 and I get as for as it’s just about to flash ( with the 2 gray loading lines across the screen) then tells me it’s complete. My box will restart. But does nothing.
So in my wisdom I then installed WB infinity witch worked BUT because wb7 did flash properly I’m missing softcam panel and softcam panel setup. So I can’t restart the cam. Now it doesn’t mater what I try and flash the box with now it just won’t flash.

Thanks for your reply. Yes I have anything I try to flash with Just won’t work. The box won’t flash. I’ve also tried changing the usb flash drives too

Also, changing the USB flash drives just once, or even twice isn't sufficient
You need to format whichever usb you are using with FAT32 before you download the flash files (download new files each time you try as it may have been corrupted during download)

if it doesn't work, get a different usb drive and start over - it's not uncommon for people to try 4, 5, 6 or even more usb sticks before they find one that works

Back