needing a base build for zegemma star s2

hi guys
looking to flash my s2 i have v5 wooshbuild on it just now and it conflicts with my sub so need another like v6 or another build ? i have looked for v6 for the s2 but cant seem to find one.

hi guys
looking to flash my s2 i have v5 wooshbuild on it just now and it conflicts with my sub so need another like v6 or another build ? i have looked for v6 for the s2 but cant seem to find one.
Don't think there is one for it I flashed mother in laws 2s earlier basebuild and put v5 on it or go on ipab.tv that's a simple build

i've just bought a second hand box with sucmnsee on it but i want to install a iptv on it so i can get all the channels what would you reccommend.

thanks

you will have to be patient with me i'm new too these boxes i just want to get all the channels back i was told if i purchased an iptv i would get them back (help)

you will have to be patient with me i'm new too these boxes i just want to get all the channels back i was told if i purchased an iptv i would get them back (help)
You will mate how long for no one knows what's going but you can get all sly channels back with iptv

that would be good. do i need to change the image or do you no an iptv the works with sucmnsee on it?
I couldn't honestly say when you post in iptv section for a test for iptv tell them what box and images your using that bit can't say

Back