netflix problem

boolajake

My friend got a new samsung tv with netflix for christmas, problem is netflix programme will play for about 30 secs and then start reloading again, do anyone on here know a solution to this ?

My friend got a new samsung tv with netflix for christmas, problem is netflix programme will play for about 30 secs and then start reloading again, do anyone on here know a solution to this ?
reload as in play from beginning?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Read about this other day and a lot of people having trouble with netflix only thing i could find was removing the app from tv and re installing it because of the firmware update on the tv

Try every step what has been mentioned or you could try pausing it for a minuite see if that helps if not i would contact Netflix I will try mine as it could be a problem with Netflix then edit my post Netflix seems to be running OK on my tv

Last edited:
Try every step what has been mentioned or you could try pausing it for a minuite see if that helps if not i would contact Netflix I will try mine as it could be a problem with Netflix then edit my post Netflix seems to be running OK on my tv
you could try pausing it for a minuite see if that helps
would that not be a buffering prob ?

I could be wrong but this does not sound like a broadband issue unless there is some mad cap limit on the account.

As suggested i would remove netflix and then check the tv is running the latest firmware, then install latest netflix and see how that is,when you have latest firmware and hardwired to net you can contact netflix support or samsung because it sounds like software issues to me..

Also is netflix used via an app on the tv or is their some other device being used?

Been doing a bit of research on this and this is what I've found Try turning off CEC. Samsung calls it AnyNet+
It will be in the TV menu system.There is a known issue with Samsung TVs and Netflix that has happened recently (as of early March, maybe late April of 2015)

First thing is to go to Samsung's support web site and to download the latest firmware for your TV.

Then go into the Netflix app and clear and re-input your logon information.don't know if will be of any help

Back