Netflix

Yeah Netflix £7.50 a month 2 hd screens hacked Netflix accounts arnt allowed on forum mods will get peed off with people asking for them

Netflix changed it's security a few months back. So alot of dodgy accounts where killed off.So it's nowhere near as cheap as what it was.

It's now nearly as cheap to buy one official pass which you can use on three devices,
so if you split one subscription with another two mates
it's roughly the same price as a dodgy pass.

Still plenty on Ebay but I don't know how good they are.

Last edited:
Netflix changed it's security a few months back. So it's nowhere near as cheap as what it was.

It's now nearly as cheap to buy one official pass which you can use on three devices,
so if you split one subscription with another two mates
it's roughly the same price as a dodgy pass.

Still plenty on Ebay but I don't know how good they are.
How good is anything off fleabay when it comes to netflix/cs/iptv lol

I know but I was quoted £25 per year for one Ultra HD account and £20 for every extra.

Three dodgy accounts for £65, you may as well buy a propper one and split the bill.

This was off a forum, guy has a good reputation for hacked accounts, too pricey.

Before the updated security I was paying £20 for the first Ultra HD and £5 for any extras so it was worth doing.

Normal HD was £12 for the first and £1 for every extra

They worked fine, 12 Month pass, renewed and had them running for 2 years.

I pay £15 a year for the Ultra HD on 2 devices but have been with the same guy for a long time.

I used to use eBay Netflix. But became a more of a hassle. It would end early not worth it

Vpn and get the Turkish netflix 4k 4 screens 4.60 a month

I share an account. With a guy I work with. Been going strong for couple of years.

Back