netid 40975 channel issues

Hey everyone
Got some weird stuff going on and im stumped now. so NETID 40975 has stopped clearing with oscam but clears most channels but not all on CCCAM. i cannot perform a scan as it throws an error up everytime (failed to tune Virgin (UK) on tuner B) ive triple checked and everything is set as it should be. im using a VU+ duo2 on iPab. also someone i know using a H5.2TC same area having the exact same issue. now we have access to 4 netid's 40975, 76, 77, 78 and all throwing same error. im not new to these and have some knowledge so not a newbie issue either.

Any help or ideas would be greatly apreciated

Same here duo 2 on vix.
I use 40976 and have exact same prob as you. Also experienced user but I cannot sort this out.

Hey.

Hope all is well.
I' usin 41050 and I've got the groc build on open tv and none of my channels are clearing apart from 1 to 5 in SD

Yas85, first thing to do is get in touch with your line provider and see if there is a problem at his end

Anyone got any ideas on this the problem still persists exactly as per the OP.
It’s not a line issue, I’m on openvix latest and cannot tune in VM in my local area or others. The tune simply fails.

A full new image on the box has been attempted but cannot get past ABM stage.

Any ideas gents. I’m an experienced user and stumped.
My Xtrend box is not affected but the VU duo 2 is the same as the OP.

Last edited:
Hi I have been in different forum since i started experience the same issue few days ago. I'm using vu+ zero4k with latest openvix image.

does any body have been able to fix this issue. ???

any help will be much appresiated

Many things are changing as things are moving like netid and abm updates,does your settings need updating?
new tps added could have the info thats needed as yours might have been on a now dead one.

Many things are changing as things are moving like netid and abm updates,does your settings need updating?
new tps added could have the info thats needed as yours might have been on a now dead one.
hi cactikid,

thank for your reply, i have updated the xml file and perform update conf file, but every time y try use ABM i get the issue of tuner failed.

as its is right now i cant when i try to see bbc1 HD the led on the tuner turns red, and if i try to see EDEN HD the turner led turns green and works.

i think it may be a problem of freq since any channel startin with freq above 6xxx it does not work and this below 5-3 they all work.

then if i press search on ABM the LED turner turn red and i get the message.

So you have run the update on autobouquets then deleted your bouquets and rerun abm should now show channels?

Following a thread elsewhere it states to scan box not on abm to see if your getting all channels?
abm might need another fix to see whats happening.

Back