New 2nd Gen Firestick or Mag 254...

Marto69

so I am on ZGemma H2S and got IPTV for a month. Lots of buffering and freezing on the HD channels - supplier says it is the processor on the H2S.....not really built for streaming he says - is this likely to be the cause?

So if I am going to change I would like some guidance please as not very technical but have done some research.

ZGemma I55 seems to have same spec as H2S so will swerve that and seems Mag254 seems to be in my price range - will it make a difference?

I also see Gen 2 of the Firestick now has quad core processor and lots of reviews about better speed

So a £40 stick or £70 Mag254, or anything else is buffering on HD inevitable?

Ideally looking for anyone who had freezing on H2S but changed box and now much improved - Thanks in advance

All I can tell you is that I'm watching some hd no problems on my h2s.. I can also tell you it works well on firestick and box. The processor in the h2s is just manageable but it's capable. I'd try another supplier of I were you and also accept that your best option is SD streaming.. your line speed & quality may not be up to it.

Good luck

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Back