New and need advice

gallagj8

I'm looking to get a VU+ SOLO 2 box from WOS next week.

I currently have a Openbox v5f so you can probably understand why I am looking to upgrade. I got it as a starter box and it came set up just plug in and play.

Now that I am upgrading my box I will have to find my own server (glitch free and reliable communication). I have a few questions regarding this.

1) what kind of line should I be looking to get for a SOLO 2 box, c or n? And why?

2) I am based in UK, but currently get the Irish channels (Rte setanta etc), but after reading satman's do's and dont's sticky it says people can't get these channels in there subs. I was kinda hoping to keep the setanta ones for the 3pm kick offs. Is this possible and am I just misinterpreting satman's post.

3) I had a 3rd question but can't remember it. It will come back to me [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

All these answers are in the forum, anyway

1. I prefer n lines as I use mgcamd or oscam, but personal preference as a good c line will be better than a bad n line. Its not box dependant. Try some and see and make your own mind up.

2. Satman's post was about not getting they channels via an official slyuk sub unless in ROI. You can on CS and your server will provide them.

3. Dunno

1) what gmangt4 said :) , personally I think nlines are better in Linux boxes, I use an nline (newcamd.list) running in Mgcam 1.38 and its solid

2) Most Line providers do ROI channels, it tends to be everything including 3PM kick off and major PPV events etc, you should request a line provider in this request section and then try a test line, this way you can see all the channels they offer and how good the line is.

3) Will answer that when the batteries for my crystelball arrive!!

Thanks guys. Away to Google what mgcamd and oscams are.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

cccam, mgcamd and oscam are card emulators, personally I would go for an N line using a mgcamd emulator, this may get you the best results but heavily dependent on the quality of line.

I have a Solo2 and use an n line with mgcamd 1.35a (found it to be more stable than 1.38 in my setup). Lovely box, twin tuner, internal hdd. Can't go far wrong.

i do get seta ta sports and RTE1 and kids channels on my line.

Back