New ATV image for H1

tom2josh

Please could anyone tell me if there is a recent ATV image on this site that is compatible with zgemma star h1
if so where to find it
Thank you

Thanks i will put this on at the weekend.I take it the sound fix will work with Nline with mgcamd_1.38 as well not just oscam?

Your welcome i havent seen a lot of support for zgemma star h1 hence why i done this :)
Maybe you should start a new thread so we can spam you all with support messages haha.

Installed the build no dramas on my H1 and just trying to remember how to sort the basics out as it's been a while since I've re-flashed my box

First off great work mickeyb123.
second. PLEASE help me with the setup of this. I have had my zgemma h1 previously on sucmnsee but with all the audio carry on and the reviews I've read, this is the best image. I have re flashed my box and done a scan etc. This is where my knowledge ends. I'm in need of a complete setup guide to help me through this as when I try to put mu nline in through winscp i'm not sure where to put it as it doesn't have the notepad file i'm used too. It does have notepad files there but i'm not sure which one I have to put it in. I don't suppose you have a idiots guide for me to fully set this up mate and really sorry for the trouble. Cheers in advance

First off great work mickeyb123.
second. PLEASE help me with the setup of this. I have had my zgemma h1 previously on sucmnsee but with all the audio carry on and the reviews I've read, this is the best image. I have re flashed my box and done a scan etc. This is where my knowledge ends. I'm in need of a complete setup guide to help me through this as when I try to put mu nline in through winscp i'm not sure where to put it as it doesn't have the notepad file i'm used too. It does have notepad files there but i'm not sure which one I have to put it in. I don't suppose you have a idiots guide for me to fully set this up mate and really sorry for the trouble. Cheers in advance

plz wait I'm fixing new update give me 30 mins ill upload and talk u through it

hi mate , many thanks for this just flashed my H1 , i can see the oscam & ccam folders under the usr folder but no mgcamd folder. Where should i be looking ?

many thanks

hi

i have a CWS = line,
i have added it to the var/keys/newcamd.list file, how do i activate it
Blue button softcam / softcam panel press ok / cam 1 use right or left on remote to change and change it to mgcamd press green button :)

Hi mikeyb123

i have a couple of question, the EPG doesn't show much data, a lot is blank,how do i get this information, also how do i get the clock to display on front panel of the zgemma box instead of showing the channel number

Hi mikeyb123

i have a couple of question, the EPG doesn't show much data, a lot is blank,how do i get this information, also how do i get the clock to display on front panel of the zgemma box instead of showing the channel number

For clock menu/setup/Usage&Gui/display/ Led display setup/ change show on led..... to clock always green button to save

For epg
Green button
EPG-Emporter / Automatic import EPG change to enable.
Automatic start time = up to you
Start import after booting up = always
Load long description up to x days =7

Next press Blue button = sources go to bottom of list to Rytec Uk Sat/Virgin XMLTV press ok to expand and press ok on all 6 to tick ie: Uk/Ireland -freesat (xz)
UK/Ireland -FTA (xz) and so on press green to save green again to save go back into EPG-Importer press yellow button = manual to start importing now. Give it about 10 mins to import all channels
:)

Back