NEW box for VM- suggestions....ready to buy

Hi
Am looking to buy a new box in replace of the kyptview . Needs to work with VM, HD and be good to go once received. I have a live VM feed
coming in. Any advice much appreciated

Hi
Am looking to buy a new box in replace of the kyptview . Needs to work with VM, HD and be good to go once received. I have a live VM feed
coming in. Any advice much appreciated

Just get a zgemma lc box there not hard to set up you will get plenty of help from here.

4th

Which zgemma box do u recommended? There's a few on the market

---------- Post Merged at 08:12 PM ----------

...good to go as in Easy set up etc

I've heard a lot of good things about the Vu+ Solo SE V2 Twin Tuner DVB-C/T/T2 Cable - a hybrid tuner so your cable doesn't need split(bar to your router!)

Hi, just a quick question, do u get catch up or ondemand on E2 boxes? A friend of mine is interested in the edison mini box, but wants to knw if they hav or can hav interactive service. Thanks in advance,

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

None of the plugins are as good as what you're used to really. You can get a decent Plex server add on for about 40 a year.

I've heard they are but haven't used a zgemma before. Mine is single tuner as I hardly record and when I do its because I'm out so twin tuner not a necessity for me

I use a Vu+ Solo SE V2 Twin Tuner DVB-C/T/T2 Cable box + 2TB external 2.5in HDD, and OpenVIX image.
It's an excellent box. Mine works really well, good HD picture and sound.
With this setup you can record two different programs while watching a third pre-recorded program on the hard drive.
Highly recommended, for the money ......

Back